need help wit mpc

cnotes

sup peoples hey ive got a lil problem wit my mpc im tryen to loop this track that i got for a certain amount of bars but it wount let me it will only let me loop it the amount of the bars that the previous track is looped four example: i recorded my base and looped it for 4 batrs then i recored my strings and tried to loop them for 8 bars but it will only loop it for 4 so can someone please help thanx

OK. If you have a track that is 4 bars and a track that you want to be 8 bars then the whole sequence will be eight bars. So you will have to take the track with 4 bars and duplicate it once making it eight bars. Go ahead and make the whole sequence 8 bars. Go to the main screen. Hit EDIT, I think it is F2. The top of the screen should say copies. Move the cursor down. Here is where your sequence data is laid out from left to right. It will look kinda like this 001.00.00-009.00.00. You want it to look like this 001.00.00-005.00.00. Now move the cursor over to the right side. The rest is pretty much self explanatory. Keep it in replace mode. Number of copies 1. Copy to 005.00.00. Have fun!

Back