mpc 1000 assignable mixout

D

djsmiles

can someone please tell me what the assignable mixout are for on the back of the mpc 1000 and how to use them...i'm trying to track out my beats in to my mbox...and i have no idea how to do it...can some please help me out....thanks

djsmiles said:
can someone please tell me what the assignable mixout are for on the back of the mpc 1000 and how to use them...i'm trying to track out my beats in to my mbox...and i have no idea how to do it...can some please help me out....thanks

The assignable mix outs are for you to sperate your sounds coming out the back of your MPC. Here's a quick run through. Hit mode, then hit pad 8. hit F2. You will see a bunch of ST's at the top of your screen. What that is saying is that all of your pad's are assigned to the stero outs. Now hit the pad you want an output to go to(make sure your in that progarm). Highlight the ST. Now turn the wheel. You will se a 12, and 34. leave it at 12. Now hit F1 and you see the panning at the top. Now turn your whell all the way to the left to get the pad to go output 1 or all the way to right for output2. contine for the other mixouts.

assignable mixouts

Thanks for this post. I'm trying to find out where I would connect those four outs to. Would it be to my mixer or my Mbox? I have an Mbox 2 and I'd like to record into logic, but I only have two outs that run from my mixer into those spots.

bhunt said:
The assignable mix outs are for you to sperate your sounds coming out the back of your MPC. Here's a quick run through. Hit mode, then hit pad 8. hit F2. You will see a bunch of ST's at the top of your screen. What that is saying is that all of your pad's are assigned to the stero outs. Now hit the pad you want an output to go to(make sure your in that progarm). Highlight the ST. Now turn the wheel. You will se a 12, and 34. leave it at 12. Now hit F1 and you see the panning at the top. Now turn your whell all the way to the left to get the pad to go output 1 or all the way to right for output2. contine for the other mixouts.

How about if i want to send a track from a Sq. to an assignable out. Ie
Track 1 on assignable output 1?

Back