Focusrite 8i6 and Monitor Suggestion needed

Cyyap95

Ok i am planing to get 8i6 as my audio interface
but i heard that someone say it had some known issue crackling sound etc.. i am not sure is the problem fix ?
and what is the known issue that haven't fix...
should i get 8i6 ?

For monitors.... i don't think i have enough budget for it yet
but will there be a very very big and obviously difference between headphone and monitor ?

but i heard that someone say it had some known issue crackling sound etc.. i am not sure is the problem fix ?
should i get 8i6 ?

but will there be a very very big and obviously difference between headphone and monitor ?

The driver issues (crackling, pops, usb problems) with the Focusrite Scarlett series have been fixed with the recent updates. If you decide to purchase the 8i6 be sure to download the latest drivers and firmware directly from the Focusrite website. DO NOT INSTALL THE INCLUDED DRIVERS.

Yes there is a difference but producing and mixing on headphones is definitely possible. It's been done countless times by artists, but they know what they're doing so they can make it work. Plus because of touring they do it out of necessity. If you go the headphone route be sure you can get the best you can afford and always double check your material with other speakers.

should i get 8i6 ?

I'm a owner of a 8i6 and yes was just a driver issue, it's a great AF if you ask me.

I had a question about the 8i6. Does it have a weak headphone output? How about monitor volume? I've read that they're really low.

Well the headphones no not really, and as for the monitor volume i have no idea because and track/mix and kinda low levels.

Back