Creative Prodikeys DM - Driver??? HElp Please!!

4-Getta

I just lost my driver CD-Rom for my creative prodikeys keyboard and it seems like Creative doesn't support people like me :( I know that out of your thousands of members, one must have those files to run my keyboard again. Please contact me asap.

Thx, Forgetta

Wussup? No hints? :)

Last edited:
Creative prodikeys dm original driver files

Here is the original first prodikeys driver from 2003

****://***72.zippyshare.com/v/70001283/file.html
****://wikisend.com/download/711880/prodkeys.rar
****s://***.sendspace.com/file/g7tas6
****://***.filedropper.com/prodkeys
****://***.filedropper.com/prodkeys_1
****://ge.tt/api/1/files/1TFQqFr1/0/blob?download

1.Creative not support this device,in creative site no driver only patch.
2.If browsing the internet ,NOWHERE ORIGINAL DRIVER,only ProdikeysMIDI driver(later modell) or patch.
3.If browsing the internet you can download new versions of driver from nefarious sites(install spysoftware or another waste software)

4.These are the FIRST original Prodikeys DM driver files from 2003.

5.Shut down your PC.Pull out your PS2 mosuse

6.Plug in your USB mouse

7.No isntall exe

8.Go to MYCOMPUTER>right click>devices>keyboards>refresh drivers>manual select driver>add directory
>select driver to your op system,first row for xp>press OK>restart machine

9.Try out the keyboard(If the keys do not work disassemble and clean the contact points...
.....or press down a thousand times.

10.If works allplug back your ps2 mouse

Hi all,

I know this is a old post, but anyone still have the installation cd files for the creative prodikeys dm? I am looking for both the driver and creative minikb. Can this be compatible with Win 7 or do I really need to go back to XP? Thanks

Hi all,

I know this is a old post, but anyone still have the installation cd files for the creative prodikeys dm? I am looking for both the driver and creative minikb. Can this be compatible with Win 7 or do I really need to go back to XP? Thanks

IIRC Prodikeys driver support stopped with XP, so if you want to continue using it you'd have to drop back to it. Not necessarily a bad thing unless your software doesn't work with it or you have a need for more than 2-3GB of RAM.

Personally I could do it, 'cause I can live with a dedicated DAW running XP and a separate desktop for work and everything else.

IIRC Prodikeys driver support stopped with XP, so if you want to continue using it you'd have to drop back to it. Not necessarily a bad thing unless your software doesn't work with it or you have a need for more than 2-3GB of RAM.

Personally I could do it, 'cause I can live with a dedicated DAW running XP and a separate desktop for work and everything else.

Yes, I do have a old pc that runs XP. Do you have the driver and the creative minikb software? Can you please share? Thanks!

Back