convert midi to audio on protools

GRUV27

i use sampletank as a standalone with my mpc.i have recorded the notes in pt.i have seen the conversion done but using st as a plug in.i tried to do it but it didint work. help please.

in the sampletank channel, go to the sends, and send it to a bus(in this case let's use bus 1. then go to an audio channel, and select bus 1 as the input. now hit record and play, and the midi should get recorded as audio in the audio channel

You really don't give any detail necessary to help you.

"I saw it, I tried it, it doesn't work, please help" ... is meaningless.

are you talking about using st as a stand alone or as a plug in? as a stand alone i cant send it to a bus. i just dont want to work with st as a plug in.it is easier for me to open up st and sync it to the mpc with out using protools.until i want to rec. it to pro tools.

you have to use it as a plugin inside pro tools in able to do what i mentioned in the other post.

GRUV27 said:
are you talking about using st as a stand alone or as a plug in? as a stand alone i cant send it to a bus. i just dont want to work with st as a plug in.it is easier for me to open up st and sync it to the mpc with out using protools.until i want to rec. it to pro tools.

Back