TRADE BRAND NEW IN BOX MPC 2500LE (#496 of 500) for MV8800?

kcsherrell@mac.com

Resident Beatsmith
Hey All,

I have a brand new (Still in box) MPC 2500 LE (Limited Edition #496 of 500). I want to trade it for a Roland MV-8800.

The MPC 2500LE comes loaded with the 128MB Ram Chip, 80GB Hard Drive and CD/DVD Drive.

I bought this initially and got deployed to Iraq with my Army Reserve unit, so I only took it out of the box once. I found out about my deployment the day after I bought it on Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving 2007). It has been in the closet in the box ever since. While I was deployed, a guy had his MV and I used it for hours and became good at using it for production and now I want to move that way in my studio now that I am home.

I am not saying the MV is better, but I spent hundreds of hours in the last 8 months using one and now I am so used to it I don't want to go back to the MPC, which I used a MPC 2000 for a few months prior to the 2500 purchase.

I might consider other trades as well, I have a ton of gear and need to get my hands on an MV-8800, so get at me if you got something!

PEACE

Casey
caseysherrell@gmail.com

Back