Selling everything

Nina tha don

im in serious need of money so sadly i am forced to take a break from my music and sell everything i have i need to sell quick (without getting low-balled) so please serious inquiries only
all prices include shipping and pay-pal cost's

MPK 49 - $275

Alesis 3630 - $50

dynex & Sennheiser Mic's (both dynamic mic's) - $50

Autoquad expander gate - $50

Mac g4 (tons of bundled software) + 2 seventeen inch screens - $300

behringer speakers - $30

turntable (unopened) - $75

FL Studio 10 - $150

all my sound libraries, loop libraries, totaling over 200 gig's ect... (I Assure you i bought everything the list is way too big to type it all but it consists of 4 years worth of sound libraries from music magazine subscriptions and nu metal city, club hip hop and Loopalicious from big fish audio ect...)-$200

I'd prefer to sell it all as a bundle to save on S&H but as i need the money i am willing to sell it all individually

if your interested in it all it's - $1,000 even (which is $130 less than the individual prices i am asking)

thank you all for any interest

---------- Post added 08-26-2011 at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-22-2011 at 08:56 AM ----------

Bump!...

can you send me a pic of the mac and list some of the main software on it

no problem message me at stryke9dadon@gmail.com so i can reply to it with the pic's and list, and i'll send them as soon as i get home

---------- Post added 09-03-2011 at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-26-2011 at 11:49 AM ----------

bump.............

I know this reply is late as fire!! Do you still have the loops library?

Hey do you still have the turntable? If yes,can I see a pic of it..hit me up at treymcluvin(at)gmail(dot).com

Back