++++ READ this FIRST ++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mano and other admins., would you allow a software selling post if it was posted on ebay with my information and seller rating?

OK, I have a question. It seems my post for selling a Native Instruments Maschine was deleted yesterday. Not understanding why, I reposted. I hadn't read this post prior to doing either of the above. My question. Was my post removed (if it indeed was) because you consider Maschine software, even though it has a dedicated controller that is required for purchase? If so, I understand now, and feel free to remove the new post. I didn't know that. Just making sure that it wasn't for another reason, or because I didn't mention Ebay as the venue I was selling through.

I have a copy of Pro Tools M-Powered, new in box, never opened that I am trying to sell...if I posted it with tagged pictures to show its an actual retail copy and not a pirated version, would I then be able to sell it on here? Or know any where I could? Craigslist is comin up dry and no one locally knows what it is haha

If we have under 100 posts, but are selling it through Ebay and not just personal trading, are we allowed to post, or are we still restricted from selling in the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back