Status
Not open for further replies.

mano 1

Founder
Staff member
PLEASE READ
-------------

This section is a TEST at the moment.
In the past, years ago, we had a section like this one.
Some people got scammed, so we chose to close it.

Please be aware that FP IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE if you sell or buy or trade items here.

We open this section to HELP OUT our members, so sellers can connect with buyers, etc... but will close it again if we feel we should do so.

"REPORT" any suspicious activity or scam (click on the RED BUTTON on posts) when you see them. YOU ARE THE MODERATORS. This is IMPORTANT.

We are looking into ways to only allow members with a certain number of posts (+100 or more) to allow posting here... This would block certain malicious people to register and scam our members. At the moment anyone can post

ENJOY!

-mano

A FEW KEY RULES:

. Sellers, please mark your thread title as [SOLD] when the item is sold

. ONLY HARDWARE ... Software and Sound buy/sell/trade is NOT ALLOWED on FP due to overwhelming piracy

. If you have EBAY AUCTIONS for the items, please LINK TO THEM in your post... FP partners with EBAY, and links helps support FP via a small commision (THANK YOU!)

. do NOT post personal information ... use Private Messages to deal with seller/buyer regarding personal information (full address, paypal accounts, full name, phone number, etc)

Another thing is please add [SELLING] or [TRADING] to your thread titles.

I agree with the at least 100 posts qualification to post ads in this thread.

Last edited:
kcsherrell@mac.com said:
Selling or trading my Rane TTM-56, bought it new about 4-5 months ago and only used it 5 or 6 times. At the time I bought it, I was DJ'ing a lot, and I was still using my Pioneer 707 until I got used to the Rane, but about 3 weeks after buying it, I got a new job and now I really don't DJ anymore? I still do turntable stuff in my studio and in my beatmaking/production, but the 707 will suite my needs for that so I am selling or trading the TTM-56.

I have all the manuals, the original box, cables and all other included accessories. Let me know of interesting possible trades? It is scratch free and in perfect and I mean perfect condition! PM me and I will get back to you! Make an offer, but I would prefer a trade that would both parties out?

Thanks,

kcsherrell

PLEASE POST A -- NEW DISCUSSION TOPIC -- NOT A REPLY TO THIS DISCUSSION...

Yep

But somehow I know that people will get lost if there are too many rules

:)

IF I install some kind of "proper" selling software on the site, with the fields on the form, etc, then yeah folks will do it

thanks!

ahh I get it... thanks for suggesting that.

It may be hard to enforce on every thread... let me think about it.
FYI I am also investigating proper auctions/classifieds software

So I couldn't sell a software item even if I had it on a disk?

correct.

we have no way to check, and prefer to be safe

.. talking experience.

the people hve asked for this section... this is how i can make it happen

surprise!

click on "post new..."

and you will see that I added an example on the form, with LOCATION.
I can't have a "formal" location field on the form unfortunately, nor can I guarantee that people will respect this, but at least there is a good chance they will know they can / should do that now

thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back