MPC for sale or give awy Please i would do lots for it

if you cant afford hardware, then you should pirate 'Fruity Loops' or 'Reason', cause if you got the capability of making anything ill, it's got nothing to do with what you use.

:bigeyes:

And by pirate, you mean try the demo version advertised on their sites, and then purchase a full and valid licence if you like what you saw, right?

okay iv finally got it set down the mpc is not as good as using programs is that what everyone here is saying cause then il just stop and now delete this thread

A lot of modern DAW's have more functionality than standalone instruments, but for me personally, I am a lot more inspired with hands-on gear rather than staring at a computer monitor. I love my MPC so far. It just comes down to your budget and your own personal workflow. I've made killer tracks in Fruity Loops, but it's pretty boring.

mpc = Midi Production Center
midi = Musical Instrument Digital Interface

see! it's got digital right there in the title, the mpc isn't anymore "analog" than your usb mouse.

in fact. the mpc quantizes everything. which is really the big drawback of the whole digital movement.by the way, i saw an akai lcd today at Carnitas Michocan in Lincoln Heights.... it was garbage.

Just because it has MIDI in the title, that doesn't mean that it cannot be an analog instrument. whether an instrument is analog or digital is referring to the signal path of the audio itself, not midi data (or a lack thereof).

superbananabomb:

alright. i accept your challenge. name one analog instrument with the word midi in the title.

Just because it has MIDI in the title, that doesn't mean that it cannot be an analog instrument. whether an instrument is analog or digital is referring to the signal path of the audio itself, not midi data (or a lack thereof).

superbananabomb:

alright. i accept your challenge. name one analog instrument with the word midi in the title.

well now lets think about it....

just because something is analog doesnt mean it cant have a digital input or output.

if you got the digital interface connected to D/A and/or processor then you can drive analog hw with digital signals. Likewise a A/D and processor combo will certainly convert analog signals to digital (MIDI and otherwise).

So what's really going on in those HW boxes you got in your lab? Are you sure the hw items are purely digital or purely analog? Crack it open let us know what you find.

ONE

mpc for sale

i have a mpc2000 and i only want $500 solid for it, it come with a 100mb zip drive and sounds if interested hit me back i hope to hear from you! I also have rocket 5 monitor speakers for sale if your interested i'm only asking $200 for those and you'll be jamming in no time hope to hear from you!!

Na yo its kwl i got a deal but yo i lov wat this theard has done yo

Yo renaissance 31 brada i want ur mv please hook me up brada please!:,( lyk if u willing 2 get it 2 me fa free lets go brada i want it

Back