MPC for sale or give awy Please i would do lots for it

I

Illa Njo

im search for someone who has an mpc who would sell or give it to me cause i realy need one il pay for shipping and **** just hook me up please

Why would anyone in the world just give you something that costs $300 minimum?

I NEED MONEY PEOPLE, PAYPAL ME $20 EACH SO I CAN PAY MY BILLS OK?

that why im ask if someone wants to sell me an old one yo

I have now seen it all. I'm not saying you couldn't find someone that would give you one. A good friend of mine gave me one and said to pay him later, but I have never actually seen someone straight up ask for someone to give them one via the web. I'll try it.

I have been given an MPC. An old 2000XL with some updates, card reader, HD, etc. Really it just sits around, which is exactly the reason I was given it, my friend never used it. I personally find them expensive for what they do. Reason + PadKontrol is cheaper and way more flexible in my opinion. However a lot of people swear by them, what works for you and your style is the best gear around.

It's not mine to sell honestly. My friend gave it to me to use as long as I want, he just wanted it out of his studio due to space issues. I could ask if he wants to sell it though.

Im selling a Mpc 2000 with the 8 outputs installed only for $360 its what all the producers use its Usually Like $600 reply if u want to buy it its works perfectly

where are you located Op (original poster)
That's the person who stared this topic,i got an mpc 1000 im willing to let go for 300 along with audio cables headphone jack an mpd 24 midi cables cf card usb cord the mpc has the 40 gb hard drive along with the 256 mb ram upgrade.

its the one that came out first with the wack pads but they can still be used to navigate through the functions,i use the mpd 24 to trigger the samples. i just dont have the 300 bucks to send it in to get fixed

Back