MPC for sale or give awy Please i would do lots for it

Wow this sparked so coversations hey dam i neva new so many nigga wud got crazy ova sum sh-t lyk dis

this is a great deal. mpc1000 & a mpd 24, plus a bunch of cables and **** for $300. that wont last long....

where are you located Op (original poster)
That's the person who stared this topic,i got an mpc 1000 im willing to let go for 300 along with audio cables headphone jack an mpd 24 midi cables cf card usb cord the mpc has the 40 gb hard drive along with the 256 mb ram upgrade.

i need a mpc so badly because when i used my friends on i made this ill beat and now i wana have my own so i can make beats that are that ILL man the filter in those machine is fresh cause it aiant a digital one so it gives a diffrent sound

lol its not that its cause i dont concerntrate when im typing **** i jus press and the send the **** without reading what i just typed

oh je and that thing has pads with a problem and i wont have dough to fix them unless i start working and quit school

i need a mpc so badly because when i used my friends on i made this ill beat and now i wana have my own so i can make beats that are that ILL man the filter in those machine is fresh cause it aiant a digital one so it gives a diffrent sound

Wow. He does have a great point. If he wants to make beats that are truly ILL, then I think the MPC is the only option he really has.

lol @ mannas ^^

And since when are the filters in the MPC1000 not digital? I may be wrong but I'm sure there's no way in hell they're analog filters.

No mannas that is where you are wrong.

I heard the beetmaker VST makes way iller beatz than da MPC.

What other VST would u recommned? Im looking into getting some with some good instruments. Are there some good free ones?

the mpc is a digital instrument

mpc = Midi Production Center
midi = Musical Instrument Digital Interface

see! it's got digital right there in the title, the mpc isn't anymore "analog" than your usb mouse.

in fact. the mpc quantizes everything. which is really the big drawback of the whole digital movement.by the way, i saw an akai lcd today at Carnitas Michocan in Lincoln Heights.... it was garbage.

oh je and that thing has pads with a problem and i wont have dough to fix them unless i start working and quit school

if you cant afford hardware, then you should pirate 'Fruity Loops' or 'Reason', cause if you got the capability of making anything ill, it's got nothing to do with what you use.

Back