MPC 2500LE BRAND NEW IN BOX! And a FantomX6 with 2 SRX Cards

kcsherrell@mac.com

Resident Beatsmith
MPC 2500LE LIMITED EDITION (#496 of 500). This MPC is fully loaded from the factory, cd/DVD drive 80GB Hard Drive and maxed out ram with Akai's Exb128 Ram Card Installed. It is brand new in the box, my wife bout it for me when I was in Iraq and now I'm home and want that MPC 5000!

I am also selling a Roland Fantom X6 in great shape with 2 SRX Cards (Platinum Traxxx and Supreme Dance) installed.

Might consider some trades but please no junk offers!

what are you looking for i got some thing ive been tryin to get off my hands for a while ive done a few post maybe you seen them.

Thanks. Let me know if you change your mind. You probably will make more money off the the board in total by selling the expansions separate. The used price on the X series has been decreasing since the G dropped Good luck.

Last edited:
kcsherrell@mac.com said:
MPC 2500LE LIMITED EDITION (#496 of 500). This MPC is fully loaded from the factory, cd/DVD drive 80GB Hard Drive and maxed out ram with Akai's Exb128 Ram Card Installed. It is brand new in the box, my wife bout it for me when I was in Iraq and now I'm home and want that MPC 5000!

I am also selling a Roland Fantom X6 in great shape with 2 SRX Cards (Platinum Traxxx and Supreme Dance) installed.

Might consider some trades but please no junk offers!

how much for the mpc?

Would you trade the Fantom X6, for a Korg TR 61 + $400?

If not how much for it?

I'm interested, get at me through email, its easier.

Coventry Woods said:
Just got my stimulus check. I can make an offer round $500 for that Fantom...

Sorry!

I will take $1100 for the Fantom with both Cards and the Ram Expansion and $1500 for the MPC (Remember its new in box).

Thanks!

Back