MPC 1000 (a little cosmetic damage)

9th Dimension

Its missing the end caps and sliders and 2 pads are "Weak" (but do work) but other than that it is 100%.

$400, message me for more information.

---------- Post added 04-19-2012 at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-18-2012 at 06:34 PM ----------

Sold!......

because i planned on getting it modded but since i got the mpc late i missed the opportunity.

and New -n- confused is actually my "Proteges" account and he found your offer thats why i talked through there. thats why i messaged you and said to e-mail me as i didnt want to have him play middle man. but like it says it was already re-sold so its whatever.

What a lame. I had to go through all of this trouble to send a package out twice and you just ended up reselling the MPC for $100 more than you paid for it. I was hooking you up with a good deal because I got a good deal on it. Congrats on your profit. Hope you feel good about it, Mr. Businessman.

actually since i paid shipping both times i paid $368, and i said $400 to cover shipping (Again) so i could break even....and i ended up selling it for $325. so i lost money.

and i asked for a refund to begin with but you spent the money. and you got your money and i lost out so y r u mad? actually dont answer y ur mad, i don't actually care. i hope you have a great day.

Back