FL20 Reason ReWire and Midi Out Channel triggering while others selected

H Tha Great

[FONT=&quot]This is driving me INSANE. For one reason or another once I have added the rewire channel for reason and followed the steps for setup and added the additional midi out everything sounds great when I add a machine in Reason. I am able to play the reason machine through the rewired channel and the midi out channel with the ability to record the sounds and midi information on the midi out channel. The only thing is when I switch to a different channel/sound in FL20 the notes played continue to trigger the rewire track??? I have been at it for a couple days now trying to figure out. Please help! [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]:berzerk:

FIGURED IT OUT! Had to disable the midi control surface in Reason. My guess is my midi controller was checked in both FL20 and Reason midi settings which in turn was accepting midi signals in reason without me even setting up the rewire plugin and midi out channel completely in FL20. DUH!!!!! I need to slap myself :4theloveofgod::cheers:

Back