Blue MPC 1000 $350

Inverted314

BOOM BAP OR DIE
I got a Blue MPC 1000 in my closet.
Beat making tools don't belong in closets.
So.... it needs to go.

I'm a writer, bought the MPC thinking it would improve my production for me but it took me 2 years to afford it and in that time I got comfortable using Reaper.

The Good: It has a 32mb compact flash, power cord, all original documents in original box, upgraded to 128mb of ram. I think I have a USB cord laying around to throw in as well. This thing has not been used very much and the pads are nowhere near dieing which makes a huge difference when shopping for an 1000.

The problems: One of the buttons is broke, I think it is pad bank D. Not the sensor just the plastic button. You can get one off mpcstuff.com for next to nothing. Also one of the other buttons is sticky. It needs to be sprayed with contact cleaner. You can get that at your local electronics store for a few bucks.

Other then that this thing is very fun, but I'm taking my writing a lot more seriously now.

Not really looking for trades unless you have a Mbox 2 Mini with a Rode NT1-A or a digital piano. I can add cash if you have any of these items.

I have perfect ebay feedback look me up under the same name Inverted314.

Reputable member, none of those dudes on here with 2 posts trying to sell their Fantom G for $600. Price is low in hopes of a speedy sale because I want to learn piano and there is one for sale locally I really want.

Thanks
-Vert

Last edited:
Temtping, wish I had some extra cash to blow but I just made some music gear purchases so I can't justify it! Bump though!

to the top!

I just remembered I can take some pics with my iSight in my Macbook. Gonna do that when I get home. Not sure how the quality will be but hopefully it will suffice.

V

Damn... if i didn't have a wedding in February to pay for I would be all over this. (I know that doesn't make u feel any better lol.)

If for by any chance this doesn't sell by February 15th (which I doubt)... you have yourself a buyer over here.

Damn... if i didn't have a wedding in February to pay for I would be all over this. (I know that doesn't make u feel any better lol.)

If for by any chance this doesn't sell by February 15th (which I doubt)... you have yourself a buyer over here.

Haha don't sweat it your wedding is far more important then a drum machine.

I got you though if it's still around.

I was hoping the price would prompt a quick sale so I can get this piano. Hopefully when I put up some pics here in a little bit that will help.

dang was writing this song tonight and got WAY lost in the track of time. Heres the pics as promised. Tagged of course.

photo1cx.jpg

photo2w.jpg

hey man if your still sellin that you got a buyer. is there any way to still push the broken button? is it just the piece thats broken or can i not get to pad D at all

Back