Anyone interested in a MPC2500?

P

Paradoxx

I received it as a gift back in May. Only used it a handful of times when I 1st received it. It's been laying in the box ever since. I have one person interested. Basically brand new. Not accepting any trades. Don't know how much I should sell it for since I received it as a gift but don't want to be low balled. The person that is interested offered $800 and I was cool with that but he hasn't bought it yet.

20rqxs6.jpg

6gil8j.jpg

2n709bk.jpg

Mpc 2500

Yo Paradoxx,

Has anyone taken that 2500 off your hands yet? Holla back and let me know, a'ight?

Peace and Blessings

Last edited:
To everyone who is asking, it is still available. I sent you guys PMs.

BUMP.
For some reason, I thought I would have been sold this by now.

Yes, from my girl. She bought me that and a Fantom. The only time I make beats is when Im bored at work. I use my laptop and Axiom 49. I cant bring my MP to work. Its been in the box for months. So I thought I try selling it on eBay. I was told that since I dont have an eBay account that I wouldnt be able to sell it because its too expensive and you are not allowed to sell expensive items when you are new.

My goal was to sell the MPC then the Fantom but if the MPC doesnt sell then I guess I'll just keep both. I just dont like things taking up space when im not using them.

Back