450GB Of Content For Music Production for £150 thats valued over £5000!!!! Hit me up

xcammy1

450GB Of Content For Music Production for £100 thats valued over £5000!!!! Hit me up

Here I have a brand new Blue 1TB My passport ultra USB 3.0 by WD with 3-years warranty that comes with a shockproof case & with over 450GB of content for music production (Samples, Projects, VST Presets and Tutorials) that I’ve have stored on to it. This Is ideal for any music producer that is looking for a band new external hard drive. Everything you need to make the next big hit is on this Hard Drive.

What You Get:
WD 1TB Blue My Passport Ultra Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 WDBGPU0010BBL-EESN
You also get the retailed box that comes with

Over 450GB of music production content of Samples, Projects, VST Presets and Tutorials that is valued over £5000

Samples:

Samples from Loopmasters, Splice Sounds, Cymatics, Singomakers, Vengeance, WA Production and lot more.

VST Presets:

The Presets that are on this Hard Drive are for Massive, Razor, Spire, Serum, Sylenth1. Presets from Cymatics, Vandalism, Vengeance, Synthhacker, Alonso and a lot more.

Tutorials:

Tutorials from computer Music, 789ten, Lynda Audio, Groove3, Udemy, WA Production, Sonic Academy, EDM Prod, ADSR Sounds.

FOR MORE INFO ON WHATS ON THIS
HARD DRIVE PLEASE CONTACT ME!!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 21.50.08.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 21.50.08.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Vengeance.png
    Vengeance.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Splice Sounds.png
    Splice Sounds.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Cymatics.png
    Cymatics.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Here I have a brand new Blue 1TB My passport ultra USB 3.0 by WD with 3-years warranty that comes with a shockproof case & with over 450GB of content for music production (Samples, Projects, VST Presets and Tutorials) that I’ve have stored on to it. This Is ideal for any music producer that is looking for a band new external hard drive. Everything you need to make the next big hit is on this Hard Drive.

What You Get:
WD 1TB Blue My Passport Ultra Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 WDBGPU0010BBL-EESN
You also get the retailed box that comes with

Over 450GB of music production content of Samples, Projects, VST Presets and Tutorials that is valued over £5000

Samples:

Samples from Loopmasters, Splice Sounds, Cymatics, Singomakers, Vengeance, WA Production and lot more.

VST Presets:

The Presets that are on this Hard Drive are for Massive, Razor, Spire, Serum, Sylenth1. Presets from Cymatics, Vandalism, Vengeance, Synthhacker, Alonso and a lot more.

Tutorials:

Tutorials from computer Music, 789ten, Lynda Audio, Groove3, Udemy, WA Production, Sonic Academy, EDM Prod, ADSR Sounds.

FOR MORE INFO ON WHATS ON THIS
HARD DRIVE PLEASE CONTACT ME!!

Scam. Guy is selling an empty hard drive, LOL. If he weren't, he would include ACTUAL PICTURES OF THE HARD DISK AND PHOTOS/VIDEOS OF HIM BROWSING THE CONTENTS OF THE HARD DISK so we can see what we are (possibly) buying.

Good idea, I will make a video shorty of me browsing the content so you have a better understanding of whats on this hard drive!!!!

But no this is not a scam.

LMAO It's still a SCAM because this is all pirated stuff! One, it's illegal as hell. Two, if people wanted to download this stuff illegally, WHY WOULDN'T THEY JUST DO IT THEMSELVES? WHAT DO THEY NEED YOU FOR? Oh the $69 hard drive? LOL the ignorance on this site is too much.

It would be a smarter idea to just get a 200$ hard drive.
The poster fails to describe what it is they are marketing, and thus this is more along the lines of jesting.

Back