Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audio Interfaces to recommend?

Thanks

Audio Interfaces to recommend?

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey, guys I am searching for a realitevly mid-range priced audio interface where I will be able to record a mic, insert my speakers and MIDI.

From your experience, could you guys recommend some audio interfaces so I can take a look at several options? Thanks

Thanks
    Try the Scarlett 2i4 2nd gen.
    "Once black music leaves its original context, it begins to take on different meanings and serve different functions, and it is interpreted very differently." Portia Maultsby

Thanks
    Scarlett interfaces are nice. 2i2 or 2i4. You have some great options in that range: The 5 Best Audio Interfaces for Home & Studio 2018 | Equipboard(R)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by subliminal24 View Post
    Scarlett interfaces are nice. 2i2 or 2i4. You have some great options in that range: The 5 Best Audio Interfaces for Home & Studio 2018 | Equipboard(R)
    Not hating on the Scarletts - I'm using one myself atm and often recommend them - but that list, or rather calling it "the best", is just downright weird. It'd be more accurately called "some good choices for basic entry-level interfaces".

Thanks
    Fair point, yeah "best" is a stretch, but I guess I was under the impression OP might be served well by an entry level interface --> "realitevly mid-range priced audio interface where I will be able to record a mic, insert my speakers and MIDI"

Don't need much more than a Scarlett 2i2 or Audient iD4 for that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by subliminal24 View Post
    Fair point, yeah "best" is a stretch, but I guess I was under the impression OP might be served well by an entry level interface --> "realitevly mid-range priced audio interface where I will be able to record a mic, insert my speakers and MIDI"

Don't need much more than a Scarlett 2i2 or Audient iD4 for that
    The impression is probably right I just wanted to point out that unfortunately you won't be getting *the best* with a hundred or two.

Thanks
    i'm happy with my behringer u-phoria umc204hd. the scarlett is kind of overhyped. There are actually other good interfaces.

Thanks
    the behringher 404hd died on me last night the pres and converters are decent which is why i got it, but that shit was not stable from day one, not with pro tools anyways seemed ok with ableton but the clock in that thing would bug out from time to time presonus or focusrite !

Thanks
    Mackie big knob studio is a nobrainer imho

Thanks
    Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII QUAD 2x6 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with UAD DSP

Thread Information