Amphibia - Reactor ( Original Mix ) OUT NOW

Nice crisp break, and good atmosphere. I would have liked a bit more progression or variation as the song progressed, but nice job overall.

Nice crisp break, and good atmosphere. I would have liked a bit more progression or variation as the song progressed, but nice job overall.

Thanks !! Little progression is intentional by design, generally I make tracks where not much is going on. ; ]

Snappy, I like the soundscape you made with the moving bass. I read your last comment about keeping variation to a minimum if any at all. I'll throw in my two cents that you could always drop an element for a second to create a sense of separation for where the song is compared to what we've heard so far instead of having to create an entire new instrument or section.
Great track overall.

Snappy, I like the soundscape you made with the moving bass. I read your last comment about keeping variation to a minimum if any at all. I'll throw in my two cents that you could always drop an element for a second to create a sense of separation for where the song is compared to what we've heard so far instead of having to create an entire new instrument or section.
Great track overall.
Ok thanks ! All the tips are helpful for me ; ]

Back