real mf flippaz listen up

Sh!Z-RA-Hiem

i make slaps all mf day long different genres but i love flipping samples becuz i actually like the music im flipping yall dont really have that good of a selection when it comes down to it and yall aint very active on this mf like id like. i could post samples all day long but who gonna keep up with me im new to the site and im trying to do my part. yall like them mf ol 2000s east coast ass samples which is coo with me i like em too i sample all diff kinda shit 70s 80s 90s ect u name it i switch it up imma post my flip and u lemme know what you think im an intermeditate beat maker

----------------------------------------------------------------
(SAMPLE)

(flip)

i make slaps all mf day long different genres but i love flipping samples becuz i actually like the music im flipping yall dont really have that good of a selection when it comes down to it and yall aint very active on this mf like id like. i could post samples all day long but who gonna keep up with me im new to the site and im trying to do my part. yall like them mf ol 2000s east coast ass samples which is coo with me i like em too i sample all diff kinda shit 70s 80s 90s ect u name it i switch it up imma post my flip and u lemme know what you think im an intermeditate beat maker

(SAMPLE)

(flip)

Lol! Used to be live here just like 5 or 6 years ago. The admin don't seem to care much about the site anymore, and all the beat-makers from back then seem to have stopped visiting the site.

It seems like there's a bunch of new accounts lately, hopefully the mod takes note and cleans it up.

damn where all the producers at ?
YT has really blown up in the past few years as far as helping amateur-producers actually earn money from their ideas. Some of us who aren't dependent on beats for a career post there and if we get a sale its a bonus. A lot of cats really lean on it and have big aspirations to only sell music. I'd say that's another reason not many post here anymore. They don't want to share their samples etc. Without being specific, if you go to YouTube and sift through enough beat-makers, especially the "westside gunn/roc marciano" types, you will find several accounts with thousands of followers. Listen to their beats and you'll quickly hear that at most they are talented at chopping up samples. After they gain a significant following, no reason to post somewhere like here since they are all about $$. Some of these dudes hardly produce the beats. They chop up samples and add a few filters here and there. Every once in awhile something will sound fire, but the majority just have d-riders who rave about every single "beat" they post. It's funny because you can tell a lot of the fans are either very young or just got into hip hop. Some of the samples I've heard chopped up and raved about on there, have already been done more or less the same way years ago by other producers. It's a new era of beat-makers bro. Many more are about the easiest $$ possible, and don't care much at all about having fun or really focusing intently into the vast art of music production.

Lol! Used to be live here just like 5 or 6 years ago. The admin don't seem to care much about the site anymore, and all the beat-makers from back then seem to have stopped visiting the site.
had to login to reply to this and agree lol we have all left. but i do lurk these forums to see what samples/flips people make. aint the same anymore with newer sites out there.

It used to be really fun on here. People sharing their ideas. All of the "Flip This" challenges. Like a ghost town now.

Back