New Age music

goddesskadii

Hey everyone! My name is Kadïï and im a female artist and producer. I encorporate sounds from genres such as soul, alternative, afro, lo-fi, and jazz music. Please take a listen to a few of my tracks and let me know what you think! Particularly "Lion Dance" "Too Cool" and "July Sky". Also check out my YouTube if you can <3.

If you have any suggestions on your favorite artists for their lyricism please drop!

ig: goddess_kadii

Hi I really like your sound. I’m a artist/ song writer and producer from Chicago looking to connect with more artists outside of the city and I’m in desperate need of a female vocalists. I also am trying to connect with other producers to connect with and hep each other out. If you’re interested let me know

Hi I really like your sound. I’m a artist/ song writer and producer from Chicago looking to connect with more artists outside of the city and I’m in desperate need of a female vocalists. I also am trying to connect with other producers to connect with and hep each other out. If you’re interested let me know
Heyy Yeah Thank you so much for listening! Def hit me with a dm

hi goddess_kadii,can i ask how long youve been producing for? your work is absolutely stunning,very smooth and profesional sounding,it is something id listen to having now heard your music but if someone had said to me before to try new age music i probably woud have past over it-ive heard lots of bad new age in the past.
i love your experimentation with different genres!

hi goddess_kadii,can i ask how long youve been producing for? your work is absolutely stunning,very smooth and profesional sounding,it is something id listen to having now heard your music but if someone had said to me before to try new age music i probably woud have past over it-ive heard lots of bad new age in the past.
i love your experimentation with different genres!
Wow Thank you so much for listening ! I appreciate your feedback so much it means alot! Ive been formally producing for a little over a year now but I have mentors as well who help me grasp new concepts quickly. Definitely stay in connection let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Back