Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
image.jpeg

Not quite a studio, but this is my temporary place for about a year until my house is finished.
No need of me putting money into somebody else's property.

Last edited by a moderator:
labnew.jpg my Lab got my LLC business certificates on the wall and a cover of the mixtape i got my 1st placement on #Salute FutureProducers

New sound monitoring system station: Via Presonus Studio One 3 Remote on Ipad into Wireless receiver in studio on wheels.
2016 Dodge Durango RT with performance upgrade to 440HP(to be faster than sound)

Got the Dre Beats audio system bro, in addition to upcoming 5k watts system.
vp91mq.jpg

syo20y.jpg

The interface
eb1vk2.jpg

ANALOG CONNECTIONS BRO!

1zd4xv.jpg

ACOUSTICS YO!
30u49sp.jpg

EXTERNAL SHELL(the red one)
288z0xi.jpg

The OG classic 2001 studio on wheels in the back.
Armor by Texas Armoring
Gotta hear how it sound with the boom boom.

Going to take a trip to Texas to get the red one fitted with Armor as well.
Call me paranoid, I call it prepared.
You should see the gear we carry inside the vehicles.
Armored Cars, Bulletproof Vehicles, Armoured Sedans & Trucks

Last edited:
New sound monitoring system station: Via Presonus Studio One 3 Remote on Ipad into Wireless receiver in studio on wheels.
2016 Dodge Durango RT with performance upgrade to 440HP(to be faster than sound)

Got the Dre Beats audio system bro, in addition to upcoming 5k watts system.
vp91mq.jpg

syo20y.jpg

The interface
eb1vk2.jpg

ANALOG CONNECTIONS BRO!

1zd4xv.jpg

ACOUSTICS YO!
30u49sp.jpg

EXTERNAL SHELL(the red one)
288z0xi.jpg

The OG classic 2001 studio on wheels in the back.
Armor by Texas Armoring
Gotta hear how it sound with the boom boom.

Going to take a trip to Texas to get the red one fitted with Armor as well.
Call me paranoid, I call it prepared.
You should see the gear we carry inside the vehicles.
Armored Cars, Bulletproof Vehicles, Armoured Sedans & Trucks

That whip is too sexy!

Added a new synth.

Added a Novation BassStationII to my set-up...
Managed to get a two-tier laptop/controlled stand cheap off eBay too.
Next purchases are gonna be a new soundcard (probably a Roland StudioCapture) an FM Synth (probably Korg VolcaFM) and maybe an Arturia BeatStep Pro...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 171
Added a Novation BassStationII to my set-up...
Managed to get a two-tier laptop/controlled stand cheap off eBay too.
Next purchases are gonna be a new soundcard (probably a Roland StudioCapture) an FM Synth (probably Korg VolcaFM) and maybe an Arturia BeatStep Pro...

Sweeeeeet :) I long time think about bass station. :D

I'm a studio/session musician, mostly jazz keyboard and doing my own editing, mixing, mastering, and distribution. I use a Roland Tri-capture USB interface and a Mackie MIX12FX. I've got an old Boss JS-5 JamStation for some quick beats, but mostly use EZDrummer2 with Reaper v5 to custom build any beats I can't find in my sound library. I also have a Hosa Audio Switcher so I can back and forth between my Yamaha HS8s and Roland MA-8 monitors. My mike rig is a Shure SM-58. Someday I'd like to get an SM-7 when I can afford it. I got the acoustic treatment tiles online from Amazon: Pro Studio Acoustics - 12"x12"x1" Acoustic Wedge Foam Absorption Soundproofing Tiles, they're $40 a dozen. My wife made the quilt on the wall over my studio desk, which does a good job of echo dampening. My son made the desk unit from oak plywood, cost me about $250 for the materials, he did the labor. He also made the headphone stand (I'm a lucky man). When I'm mixing, I do my preliminary mix in the phones, then the HS8s. I also check the performance on the Roland micro-monitors and my SanDisk ClipSport MP3 player, and my car stereo. Since I got the HS8s, I've had to make a lot fewer changes in my mixes because they are so accurate. I used to have Rokit 5's, but they always over-accentuated the bass ranges and it was hard to sort out the "mud" if you know what I mean.
03 New Studio 2016.JPG14 Studio Mic Rig.jpg12 Daniel's Custom Headphone Stand.JPG

Last edited:
Back