Voting Thread Battle 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulfulmusic89

Battle Champion!
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday March 22 9pm my time (Generic Calendar/Clock - Countdown to Mar 22, 2015 9:00 PM in Charlotte) Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

DoX1 did not have a valid entry available when the voting thread was created so is disqualified from participation in this battle

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a

beat crown.pngand a user title to match the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders:

UsernameSoundcloudSoundcloud Name
yokuzinYoKuzin
tiyotsutiyot
koollordDJKoollord
breezyfyeSounds By NayrB
Puffins ProductionsPuffins Productions
M-ChopM-Chop
miggy2tonemiggy2tone
mmc7MMC
lilquad22Kool-ID
redvillageDa Village Wolves
CxLoCCViral Beats
OskarrOskarrONWax
A-DoubleAddVerb
soulfulmusic89Soulful Music
Elev8teElev8te

Last edited by a moderator:
FLip this #DUB

#1.lilquad22 got that A-town Bounce. Fire!

#2.M-chop Sick drum work and sample flip. Dopeness

#3. YokUZin Like the sounds! straight P-funk! FunkaDelic

it would appear that your track is not available - this would render your entry invalid and thus remove you from voting participants, sorry

? snap it does say that on the embedded. i click the link and its there, but for sure. gluck everyone

1. SoulfulMusic89 - AMAZING! Don't ever give up
2. YoKuzin - I love beats like these so much!
3. Elev8te - Love the creativity bro

man there are quite some solid ones.. tough decision. good work everyone!

1. Oskarr
  2. M-Chop
  3. A-Double

I'm sorry for the late vote.. much work these days

1. Yokuzin: I really liked the vibe on this one. The best by far in my opinion.
2. Elev8te: Chillness.
3. Tiyotsu: Though a lot of outside instrumentation is used, I still liked this track.

A lot of drums/kits you guys used really threw me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back