FP Flip This Battle vol. 5 Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slanteyez

Battle Champion :-)
FP Flip This Battle vol. 5 Voting Thread

Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don’t cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday May 11th 9pm my time, GMT+12. Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:
1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback for other participants is naturally welcome as well.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

Contenders:

Big D Beats:

slanteyez:

weedplay:

^appreciate the feedback/comments guys, but yeah those were the rules. wouldve considered opening up votes to other users since there were only 3 entries, a bit late for that now.

anyway my votes

1.Big D Beats
2.weedplay

both had cool flips, liked the sample chops on weedplays, but thought the overall mix and low end was a bit quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back