My Productions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

New Beat 'Go Forward'

---------- Post added 01-01-2013 at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-31-2012 at 04:48 PM ----------

Bump !!!

---------- Post added 01-02-2013 at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-01-2013 at 08:45 AM ----------

Bump !!!

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-02-2013 at 03:39 AM ----------

*New* Beat 'Above The Hate'

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-03-2013 at 01:11 PM ----------

Bump !!!

---------- Post added 01-09-2013 at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-05-2013 at 05:36 AM ----------

Bump !!!

---------- Post added 01-11-2013 at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-09-2013 at 12:00 PM ----------

Bump !!!

---------- Post added 01-14-2013 at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-11-2013 at 02:24 PM ----------

Bump !!!

---------- Post added 01-19-2013 at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-14-2013 at 04:56 PM ----------

Bump !!!

Mixes are clean! they sound more for film, also sounds a bit like the demo songs that come on the casio keyboards in my opinion but keep it up though. try tweaking your sounds a bit.

Bump !!!

---------- Post added 02-01-2013 at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-24-2013 at 04:53 PM ----------

2 New Beats !

The mixdown is pretty good, but the sounds you use just sound like presets. Try making your own sounds for a change and give it that sense of originality, right now it just sounds like you programmed all of this stuff in garageband or something.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I also wanted to point out that I heard the same exact crash symbol multiple times in different songs, it sounds like a default crash for a preset techno drum kit. The only thing keeping your songs from having true life are all the presets and overused samples you are using. Try making your own samples, or at least tweak them a bit so it doesn't just sound like a mash of sounds that i've heard before thousands of times over. Your melodies are pretty nice, but it could use some dynamics. The drums sound a bit corny imho, try working on that and find your own samples.

Last edited:
The mixdown is pretty good, but the sounds you use just sound like presets. Try making your own sounds for a change and give it that sense of originality, right now it just sounds like you programmed all of this stuff in garageband or something.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I also wanted to point out that I heard the same exact crash symbol multiple times in different songs, it sounds like a default crash for a preset techno drum kit. The only thing keeping your songs from having true life are all the presets and overused samples you are using. Try making your own samples, or at least tweak them a bit so it doesn't just sound like a mash of sounds that i've heard before thousands of times over. Your melodies are pretty nice, but it could use some dynamics. The drums sound a bit corny imho, try working on that and find your own samples.
I didn't use any sample, they're 100% original.

I didn't use any sample, they're 100% original.

So you sculpted every percussion sound from scratch, ie taking basic waveforms and shaping them to sound like a kick drum, snare drum, piano sounds, guitar/violin, etc...For some reason I HIGHLY doubt that because the quality of your music is very poor if you have the technical prowess to create all of your own sounds originally. If I am wrong, please enlighten me to your method of physical modeling to get those piano sounds...because if you aren't using samples, you are a god. Personally, I believe you don't know what you're talking about.

So you sculpted every percussion sound from scratch, ie taking basic waveforms and shaping them to sound like a kick drum, snare drum, piano sounds, guitar/violin, etc...For some reason I HIGHLY doubt that because the quality of your music is very poor if you have the technical prowess to create all of your own sounds originally. If I am wrong, please enlighten me to your method of physical modeling to get those piano sounds...because if you aren't using samples, you are a god. Personally, I believe you don't know what you're talking about.
I meant compositions, i didn't say anything about creating those sounds. Sorry if i must explain you exactly what i'm talking about. Pm me if you want something else, but i think is enough.

Composing has nothing to do with sampling, so you clearly don't know what you're talking about. I'm saying the INDIVIDUAL SOUNDS you are using sound preset, like you did nothing to make them except take them from a garageband drum kit or something. I'm saying your sounds are unoriginal and distasteful in my opinion. Your composition is a completely different thing, I believe you did that yourself. So in reference to my original post, try making your OWN sounds for a change, instead of using recycled sounds that everyone has used a thousand times.

I referred at construction kits, i can call them samples too, so i know what i'm talking about. I'm thinking of making my own songs. Anyway, as i said, is hard to please everyone.

I referred at construction kits, i can call them samples too, so i know what i'm talking about. I'm thinking of making my own songs. Anyway, as i said, is hard to please everyone.

Construction kits? I'm not sure what you're talking about. I was just giving my feedback to help you further your music productions. Processing your own samples and fabricating your own synth sounds is an essential step towards creating truly unique and original music. I've looked at other peoples feedback on this thread and I've seen people voicing the same issue. It's just that your synth sounds and samples are unoriginal, they sound like preset patches on garageband synths. In my opinion, as an experienced producer for many years, most people dislike the sound of preset sounds, as they've heard them many many times. Do you understand what I'm saying? I'm not talking about your composition at all.

I got it since first time, thanks for your feedback.

---------- Post added 02-02-2013 at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-01-2013 at 10:32 AM ----------

Bump !!!

Well, thanks.

---------- Post added 02-03-2013 at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-02-2013 at 08:55 AM ----------

Bump !!!

---------- Post added 02-08-2013 at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-03-2013 at 03:28 PM ----------

New Beat 'Just Go On'

Nice beats
Thanks, i'm glad you like them

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-08-2013 at 05:48 PM ----------

Bump !!!

---------- Post added 02-11-2013 at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-10-2013 at 03:40 AM ----------

Bump !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back