Moombahton Remix #1 "Devilz Night"

quantumleap

So, a friend sent a track of his to some people that makes beats and asked for a remix...instead of going the typical hip hop route, I decided to give this a shot.. I've come across this "Moombahton" sub-genre and..well, check out the track and let me know what you think. What could be better? What could I do to improve it? Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated, and WILL BE RETURNED.

Thank you

Quantum Leap

Track:

Very nice! Love the low wavy sounds, I don't know if that's explaining it well xD But I love it. Real catchy! The piano that came in was nice! Real funky at 2:30!! Way to mix it up a bit keep it up man!

-Thanks for already checking out mine!

Last edited:
i like the beat alot, the lyrics that come in through the song every now and then throw me off a bit but the beat is catchy. nice job bro

i like the beat alot, the lyrics that come in through the song every now and then throw me off a bit but the beat is catchy. nice job bro

I got an e-mail from someone I know, asking to do a remix for them....so instead of doing the normal hip hop type shit I would normally do,I decided to surprise them lol...So, thats why the lyrics are in there. I thought I'd scrap the verses, but still use the chorus.

thanks for checking it out tho! I appreciate the feedback

Thanks for checking it out! I'm glad to have gotten positive reviews thus far lol

Alot of times I feel like I'm missing something in my beats....does anyone else feel that way about this one? My main concern was the breakdowns/buildups...I'm still new to those

real unique bro. feelin the effect on that "dance dance" part. really dope track. this should be played in the club.

This is definitely different, but good! I've heard a few moombahton tracks, and this is definitely moombahton. Great job using a variety of elements in this one.

Never heard of the moombahton genre before, so my comments might not be as helpful as others'. I like the rhythm.. it has a nice groove to it. Some of the sounds are little odd.. kind of cheezy. I mean the melodic component of the sound works... it's just very old school video gamish.. but again, I don't know what this genre is supposed to sound like. I do like how you switch things up throughout the song, that component is always a plus regardless of the genre. You definitely have skill.. But the style isn't really my taste. The mix sounds great though, good track overall.

Dope beat mayn. Reminds me a bit of South African house. You should definitely check out if you like this style.
The only thing I may recommend which could be dope is having the beat playing for a while without the drums. I mean the drums are cool, but a few drum cuts here and there for a few seconds is always a nice and easy variation, especially on these types of beats where the drum patterns are simpler.

Just returning the feedback mayn. Appreciated yours!

Thanks for the feed bro!

- A lot of bounce to the track
- I like the percussion and all the accent elements
- When the pianos come in, that was dope
- I also like the main melody BTW
- All the drum elements match the beat very well
- Arrangement is nice as well

Unusual but very unique! Good job bro

Back