New beat...AND YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS FEEDBACK IS RETURNED!

Wedges2

AlphaMelee
Actually this isn't so new, but I never really got any opinions on it because it sold so quickly. So tel me what you think, honestly, about anything and I'll return the feedback.

Drop your links!

Im likin this one, that main synth is dope. Melody is real nice, mix seems good too. Also like that phaser(?) effect through the beat, im not sure if thats what it really is though. Unless thats another sound of some sort haha
Nice work

clean the kick up a bit, and give me more bass. other then that its sick

Yeeah im feelin this, the distorted synth and smooth keys and drums makes a nice contrast.

Im definitely feeling the beat...The only thing i might add to is the kick drum, to something harder. The Snare is fuggin NASTY tho! haha good stuff mayn. Check out my signature, im tryin something new and would love feedback pimp.

lol ok well the beat is pretty good, mix sounds about right, drums could be alittle more inviting, tho they are not bad, always room for improvement, dont really like the piano riff think you could found something that better fit the vide, the beats almost sounds like sumfin drake wud be on, but the piano sounds like sumfin charlie brown would rap to, but the beat is pretty dope, o yea and alil more variations, also sadly to say after the whole beat i still DONT KNOW HIS NAME , i hate annoying tags like that it really takes away frm the beat

lol ok well the beat is pretty good, mix sounds about right, drums could be alittle more inviting, tho they are not bad, always room for improvement, dont really like the piano riff think you could found something that better fit the vide, the beats almost sounds like sumfin drake wud be on, but the piano sounds like sumfin charlie brown would rap to, but the beat is pretty dope, o yea and alil more variations, also sadly to say after the whole beat i still DONT KNOW HIS NAME , i hate annoying tags like that it really takes away frm the beat

Thanks for the honest feed. The tag is to push people to buy the lease though. Obviously it won't be there if you buy it.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

For the first beat I think the chorus goes on too long. The mix could be a little better. Seems like its too bright. I'd add something to fill it up too. Even if it's just layering an existing melody with a lower instrument.

sup returning the feed.
shits dope bra, it was def a hit for whatever artist bought it... you're already pretty established so nothing much to say but shits on point

Back