Looking for feedback on a GRAND new track, will ALWAYS RETURN THE FAVOR

artonius.tsetsuna

Sorry that I haven't been on in a while. Got extremely busy....I'll definitely start checking out the new threads that are up! :)

I'm very stoked about this new beat, and would LOVE your opinion and feedback:

I will definitely return the favor!

This is a great track. It definitely has that MF Doom/Talib Kweli feel to it. It has some very strong bass sounds too. The only suggestion I would make would be to raise the volume of the snare or layer it with another one. Other than that one thing, I have nothing but good things to say about this beat. I'll be checking out your other stuff.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Haha I made a beat out of the same sample as your track concrete road. Damn, I didn't think anyone else knew about that one haha.

definitely feeling this track, man! couple more drum elements could set it off as well as some change ups here and there. beats like this really benefit from a few minor drum tweaks (snares, hats, kicks muting here and there). very good work though and the mix sounds pretty good!

Dude, this is NASTY! I can def' hear some Talib type rappers on this joint right here!!! That sample is so smooth and the drums just touch it off nicely!! Keep this up my dude

Dude, this is NASTY! I can def' hear some Talib type rappers on this joint right here!!! That sample is so smooth and the drums just touch it off nicely!! Keep this up my dude

Thanks guys! I'll search through to see if you have any posts for me to give feedback on!

First off...nice sample and chops
Mix sounds pretty clean...the only thing i would suggest is maybe some percs to give it a lil more bounce and help it move a lil better
But this is nice fam...keep it up

good track but i think that it is too monotony, and there should be some hi-hats. whatever, sounds nice

Thanks guys, feedback returned! Also, Ironik, you didn't hear the hi-hats? I didn't have them repeating through the song as I just felt the sample and drums didn't really need a lot of hit hats. I just think the sample really keeps you going. I took a more simple approach to this one. But, I did add some hi hats to blend in with the rhythm.

This sample is dope as hell man! Man I can never find good samples like this.

Haha! Man, I end up finding stuff from random stuff. I watch a lot of anime, play old school video games, and when I hear something, I just get an idea and go looking for the tune. That sample was from Lupin the 3rd. The ending theme of the second season.

sorry. honest opinion i dont like it. to repetitive. boring. gotta be a hater. good work regardless of what i think.

sorry. honest opinion i dont like it. to repetitive. boring. gotta be a hater. good work regardless of what i think.

Hey, I'm not going to jump off a building or anything. There's always haters in the world, so I'm cool. I appreciate your feedback.

I will say that you had me curious to know what it is you may give good feedback to, and I saw two songs that you like that were probably even more repetitive than mine, but I think you may not like the different types of samples that I use, and that's ok. I'm not expecting everyone to get how my mind works.

I really do appreciate your honest, though.

THAT'S how you do it, FP. Even if you may hate, still say SOMETHING. I know that all feedback may not be good, so don't not post if you don't like it or something.

that sample so funky, I like the chops. To me the drums were a lil dry and basic, But I still think is a great instrumental. Really creative

Back