Fp... We have a racist on board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth quivers those who wants chaos among the masses and to slience the noise with a bow that pierce the thought. Noise is the bombardment of threats, manipulation, and censorship. Sound is the awakening of the mind to see that the masses have learn the truth.

I totally agree. But if your job is to terminate pests in other peoples homes. It don't matter whether you keep a mouse at home as a pet or not. :cheers:

I hate modding sometimes because you guys confuse what I have to do to keep this board contained with my own personal opinion on the subject.

Brotha you said it...ole lying ass. It was in my Plies Goon Cake thread or one of those other racial threads,but it was definitely you.Also, I don't know any more about you than what you present. You side with the enemy, then ban someone for allegedly pushing they're agenda. I digress though "black man"...Holy Larry Elder Batman.

I totally agree. But if your job is to terminate pests in other peoples homes. It don't matter whether you keep a mouse at home as a pet or not. :cheers:

I hate modding sometimes because you guys confuse what I have to do to keep this board contained with my own personal opinion on the subject.

Well, cops hate being cops because we confuse them for protectors and not just licensed killers of our folks.

It's funny that a serious debate about the "culture of black people and hip hop" can get you labeled "racist" if you don't neccessarily agree with all the mediums attached to it.

I understand that saying things like "I hate niggers and Jews" can be offensive but if it's used in a sarcastic way to draw a point, is it racism? Or is it a cause to be banned?

I know the mods have a job to keep this forum fun and open for all, but a serious discussion about the "culture of hip hop" has always been one to ruffle the brows of a lot of people, as it should.

I still don't think anyone should get banned because of the fact that hip hop's negative image, which is caused by no one other than people in hip hop, will bring to light the excessive amount of shallowness, arrogance, and ignorance within it and can be detrimental to image of the people it reflects. And once in awhile someone's gonna speak on it.

That's not fair to other side of the argument.

Last edited:
^^^I can agree, but THIS FORUM HAS RULES.

When you break them, you get BANNED. He was warned in the thread about the "lil Monkey" Dolls. Look that one up. This isn't the board to debate racial issues for that reason.

If you wanna go so in depth that you're saying the type of things he was saying he should've used another forum than futureproducers.com.

Jamon didn't say anything racist. When says "I hate black people who say..I'm black" its not racist. He just hasn't mastered the white people language of english to type the right vernacular to show the view point why he thinks this. Because, black people aren't black as this background. I know someone will joke Akon and T pain and I have before. But, that doesn't make the cat racist just stating the truth. No one is the true color of a crayola crayon even though people joke about it. Also when he says he "I hate niggers" he is not thinking on in the same demon mindframe of the KKK or white supremacist on the low. He hates blacks who have been brainwashed and refuse to see whats the TRUTH. A quote from someone I forgot who created it but, "Black people rather live comfortable in a lie rather then live in the harsh truth.".

Thus, with that quote some non white people want to complain about how bad their life is when they lust the pain cause their scared to get the knowledge to see why pain is not hurting good. Now a nigger will continue to live in a evironment of insanity. Insanity means doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Therefore, its insane that Jamon post are banned because, he is trying to enlighten I suspect the non white registered people on this board. To get a conversation going on and the results are bann him and bring him back again and again which is INSANE.

Last edited:
And Modus...
I do too much niika sh*t to wish death on anyone doing the same. And I'm gentrified enough that I'm referred to as "articulate" and "polite" when needed(in front of a judge, getting a business loan, ect., lol).

Who did that cake kill? With the war in Iraq, prices on gas, police brutality, and all around craziness going on in the world today, who has time to worry about Algernod's 32nd birthday party and his "coon cake"?

I wish him all the success in the world so the mask stays on his cake and charms.
You so lost it's a damn shame. The fact the Iraqi war effects 1 of our bretheren should make it your problem "Mr. Pro Black". How many rich suburban kids go sign up to get out of poverty. It ain't even a "black thing". It's an americans trying to make it and only ask to not be put in harms way unless nessesary thing.

You talk all this "African War for pride" Bullsh*t. I'm sick of high and mighty powerless black folk. For the 1 king there were hundreds if not thousands of servants. My ancestor was less likely to be King Tut, and more likely to be the nigga that was whipped and worked to the bone daily ans died working on the Spinx's nose that's now fallen off and dissapeared.

African kings were bloodthirsty. F**k war over oil, terrorism, and politics that keep this one of the greatest countries in the world. Let's go back to losing men over an argument of who's army is better. Cutting off heads for looking the king or his bride in the eye.

By your standards, why even give a f**k about Africa? "That sh*t don't effect you directly". This attitude you got up here recently is dissappointing.

Talking bodies to A. a buncha kids that will never see them, and B. to a buncha dudes established in life trying to forget them. Talking "black Power to A. A buncha suburban black kids who don't(and shouldn't)f**king care because going thru life not thinking someone finds them inferior will get them further. B. A buncha white kids who really shouldn't f**king care(making them think black folk is just angry with whitey and got chips on our shoulders).

And Blackwallstreet in Tulsa is the most tired, tainted legacy of all. Don't bring up that bullsh*t like it's a "success story for blacks". They populated a city, and brought in business. What city doesn't do that? 1921 or 2008? My question is, what does tulsa look like now? "Being that my ancestry doesn't spread there, why does it affect me".

You in the stoneage my dude. F**k you think the word "Goon" means. Where do you think it's origin was. You hate Plies so much you want it to be a term for "niggas". Not close. Any reputable career criminal of any race would smack taste out your mouth for calling them "Goons", "Stooges", "Mopes", "Workers", "Muscle", "Runners" ect. Goon's not even a term used in reference to blacks or by black until recent. It;'s a form of Rank for Mafia/Gangs. You got your Dons, Bosses, Capos, ect. and you got your Runners, Stooges, and Goons.

I can't convince you you're wrong tho. You know too much. No offence but that's the definition of a "smart dumb muthaf**ka". Know too much to let someone tell him he don't know sh*t. So he never learns more than what he knows.

These "crakkas" been good to me. I'm a 10th grade dropout from the hood, been on my own off and on since 14, 10th grade dropout, who goes into big business meetings, has investors, owns(no lease or loans, all paid for)a $150,000 Home and 2 cars in the burbs. In africa if my dad was a palm fisher, I'd be nothing more than the same. F**k all this we deserve more talk. I deserve way less than I got. Matter of fact I don't deserve to walk this planet right now. My hands dirty as they come, and I can't say I was defending a woman getting raped.

That's why I'm so uncle tom and "whitewashed now". When youdone it all and it get's old, you find new hustles. My hands been sitting under a faucet with scolding hot water on them for years. They'll never be clean, and I'm living the American dream. So f**k all this stupidity.

Found it for ya. Guess out of all that, the only part you read was me responding to everyone else saying "crakkas" were holding them down?

Make sure you read the entire thread so you don't take what I said out of context. https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255189

And i will say, as a mod, I wouldn't have typed what I said in that thread. At the time I was a member. :cheers:

lol...uh oh...YOu can't escape the truth mods. We're preaching up in this joint right now. This was posted in the off-topic section,therefore it's not breaking any rules; try again Brotha. You're simply wrong on this one;lift the ban on the human at once.I don't even know him but right is right and we need more ninjas on here like him. Ya'll stress so much about "keepin' it real",but reality is bannable offense on these boards....checkmate.

And Modus...

Found it for ya. Guess out of all that, the only part you read was me responding to everyone else saying "crakkas" were holding them down?

Make sure you read the entire thread so you don't take what I said out of context. https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255189

And i will say, as a mod, I wouldn't have typed what I said in that thread. At the time I was a member. :cheers:

Yeeeaah..that's it and there is so much wrong with that ish, but I'm sure I addressed it back then; no need to rehash old debates. I just know I wasn't lying.

https://www.futureproducers.com/rules.php

Rules
Registration to this site is free!

Because this site is not public and is the property of FutureProducers, here and known as FP, we do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

Although the administrators and moderators of FP will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of FP will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By logging on this site, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. We do not allow piracy or drug-related discussions. You also warrant that you will not advertise your business in the public forums (this includes services you make money from thru a referral system), and that you will not post repetitive messages (spam). The owners of FP have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Sales are currently only allowed if linking directly to Ebay auctions due to risk of fraud. The FP administrators are currently working on a new section for members to post their used gear sales messages, and will post an announcement on the site when it becomes available. Until then, "for sale" messages will be removed from the forums.

For the record, any members caught offering other members cracked or illegal copies of commercial programs are breaking the terms and conditions of use of this forum, and consequently all personal details of such members in our possession will be passed on to the police and/or manufacturers/distributors as requested.

If there is information that you are doing anything illegal or against FP policy, you will be removed from the site until such issues are resolved. We are a music community, not a place to dispute discrepancies.

We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users which is made available through the Web Site. By its very nature, other peoples information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Web Site.

You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FutureProducers.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions.

By posting any content on our forums, you hereby grant to FP, its successors, licensees, affiliates and assignees a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license (with the right to sub-license through unlimited levels of sub-licensees) to use, copy, reproduce, publish, display, store, transmit, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, or display any such Content and to irrevocably waive in favor of FP and its successors, licensees, affiliates and assignees, all moral rights in respect of any such Content on and through the forums.

By registering and continuing to use this website, you acknowledge and agree that FP has the right to retain your personal information associated to your member account (including, without limitation, your email, login and password) and to transfer this information to its successors or transferees. The foregoing is the sole expression of your consent, and neither FP nor any of its successors or transferees will be required to obtain further consent prior to the transfer of the aforementioned personal information.

You hereby acknowledge and agree that FP reserves the right to modify, at its own discretion, these forum rules and that you will be subject to the aforementioned modifications.

These rules are agreed upon when registering as a member.

And Modus...

From reading what you said in that post .. you must be one of those ugly black dudes who got roasted and joked on so serverly you wished you began bleaching ya skin at 3 years old so you hate being black?

See..now you're being a penis....don't post that bullish like it's held at the utmost. Stop being full of sh*t and lift the ban. If he's breaking the rule, then that rule must be "Do Not Make Deranged feel ashamed of being black".

OK deranged. I get it.

If you want to post in here on a topic, even if it's contraversial, don't post a bunch of ish that going to get you banned?

If you can't adhere to the rules, nor take heed to the warnings of bannishment by moderator and you continue in your actions then you will be banned, right?

Am I almost there?

OK deranged. I get it.

If you want to post in here on a topic, even if it's contraversial, don't post a bunch of ish that going to get you banned?

If you can't adhere to the rules, nor take heed to the warnings of bannishment by moderator and you continue in your actions then you will be banned, right?

Am I almost there?

This part is subjective though...what offends one will not offend others.

Maybe when I quit being so mad at the fact I'm black, I'll get back to y'all. lol.

Notice you can say what you want to me? And not get banned? Not get the thread closed?

I don't care. But when other members are offended, bring it to my attention, I warn you and you continue in the same fashion. That absolutely will get you banned. :cheers:

I flock around this site being active with you guys, so when I have to do my job as a mod, it's questioned, and I answer. I try to be fair, but dude had his warnings and continued to push hard as he could. i get what he was trying to do, but FP is not the place for it.

Respect my position or don't. It don't matter to me. People have called me all kinds of nonsense with no moderation as punishment. But when you take it to other members who aren't here for that and they bring it to my attention, it is my duty to fix the problem.

I wrned dude, he continued with the same wording and nonsense I warned him about. Multiple members have brought his posts to my attention.

Last edited:
What I wanna do is go back and read Jamon's comments from this thread so I can see what all the ruckus was after he stopped with the entire "I hate black people" act and actually posted some good points.

Too late now, though.

I just think he started off on the wrong foot (purposely of course). Still with all the things he said to draw attention he still had valid points in the end.

But I guess, like deranged said...he was just being a douche (at least at first). I think he went about it addressing his point the wrong way.

aight god, I got you...it's all good.I still think banning someone cause he may have offended someone is a cop-out. No beef...I'm just aggressive by nature. PEACE!

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back