Fp... We have a racist on board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... ignoring him means he becomes anothers problem... His actions or lack there of is what was needed to be shown... a coward will do alot outside of stand-up for what they believe... it's sad, I hope he just went to crap cause it couldn't be that easy...

Jamon tries to toy with ones emotions by purposely instigating racial tension. For some reason that makes him feel like he's displaying a higher intellelect when in actuality he's simply being a douche.

For the record, I embrace everyone of every race. Respect all religions and cultures and attempt to learn from anyone I encounter.

But this is where I show how black my 1/2 black, 1/4 this, 1/8 that, 1/16 the other but still black azz is.

Jamon, you fail to understand, here in america, our color is a daily reminder of who we are, nomatter how much we evade it. I have japanese family members, speak japanese good enough to hold a convo, but if I walk into a japanese convenient store, they treat me like any other black male and tell me to "buy now or get out".

I'm ridiculed by my own people for being articulate, I'm called all sorts of "uncle toms" and "sellouts" because I left my enviroment that was set up for me to never be able to leave and came back a more positive person. When I first see guys I grew up with they say "man, you got all big, you been in jail"? Once they realize I'm married with kids, own a home, drive a minivan and I'm attending college, they forget how quick I woulda slapped the sh*t out of them a decade ago and start pulling stupid sh*t.

Same time, soon as I walk past an old white woman she has the nerve to clutch her raggity purse tight or tuck her cheap costume jewelry like my wife doesn't have the authentic version of what her purse and jewelry resemble. Like I don't got enough money to make her old dignified azz get on all fours in the middle of the street if that's what I wanted her to do.

So by the end of the day, I'm well aware I'm black. Too black to claim my other lineage, but not black enough to be embraced by my past. To black to expect ignorant people of other races not to stereotype me and view me as a threat. Now, you wanna tell me I shouldn't be proud of how black I am? I'm supposed to take all the ridicule without embracing it and turning it to a positive? Kiss my black azz.

Cause if I was proud Irish, Cuban, or Jewish there would be no problem. Even if I was proud Swahili or Jamaican. The problem comes with my ancestory documenting no further back than a plantation in the south somewhere, so I can be nothing but...Proud Black.

If your ancestory goes any further than that, you will never understand to comment on why that means so much to those of us who have nothing else and are reminded daily nomatter how rich we are. Especially when the world throws it at us as a negative every chance they get.

Last edited:
Guys, there has been a misunderstanding. I am black.

getoutracismadigestweb-1-724887.jpg

FP is funny. Or most of the people in here are a joke. But the way we defuse people who say stupid things is by not paying attention to them in any shape or form. It's kind of hard to put on a show when no one is watching.

Remember : The devil is a lair!

WOW, he does remind me of fugitive beats a little..... That was the only dude I ever beefed with on race with over the net. LMAO. Rare!

Ahhhh... memories!:cool:

Last edited:
Ignore the fool. How can you say you're not racist or you're raised in "a black family" or "talk to africans" when you keep saying nigger and nigga and how i hate you black people?

And the race card doesn't work now. "I'm black so people hate me. They think i'm a criminal. Old white ladies are scared of me". Stop dressing like a fuking hood and wear a suit then. If a white guy went into a store looking like a broke homeless crackhead and stinking really bad i'm sure the security guards and cops would follow him too.

There's over a billion black people in the world. A few hundred million in America alone. How can you say that people are still scared of you and instantly racist just because you're black?

Like i've said before, brown people are the most hated now. And Muslims, it's even worse when you're both. Almost everytime you hear about us on TV, mainly the news you hear the words "Radicals" and "Extremists" and "Muslim terrorists" and maybe something about brainwashing.

You don't hear me complaining about people thinking i'm related to Saddam Hussain or Osama. If a black guy and a brown guy with a turban and beard went into the most racist white town in the whole of the USA who you think's gonna have more problems?

The "banana eating jungle monkey" or the "Jihad, bomb making, turban wearing brownie motherfuker that's Osama's nephew"?

Stop bytching about how people hate you cos of your race, gender height, weight, disablity or social class.

People need to just brush the shyt off and keep on moving.

as I said on page one Al. Niccas hate on carnage, I think he'd prove very useful here

Last edited:
CloseThreadButton.jpg

It's one thing to try and prove your point but to be openly offensive and unapologetic... I don't know homie!

That is the point, this discussion shouldn't exist. Why do you need an off-topic sub-forum anyways? Talk about music, and don't make it a Black thing. When you see stuff like this, ignore it or take it private so others can focus on the music.

hes going for shock value. ban him and shut this thread down. he has completely abandoned his original point and is now just being ridiculously ignorant and offensive.

to Jamon, would you say any of this to someones face? and don't say "we" when referring to futureproducers. I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say you are not welcome here and do not represent us in any way.

edit: thanks for changing "we" to "you", now leave forever please

Last edited:
The way to handle this is not by pushing more ignorant statements. I saw the thread about the Costco Monkey Doll and I did not comment. I didn't even comment when I saw the video report a week before on WWSH. The OFF TOPIC area is just that .... off topic. We can talk about whatever as long as we don't become offensive. We use this forum as a learning tool on many levels. G.N.O posted a thread about advances in technologies. And people followed suit posting more info.

This happens with everything..... be it race, culture, or hobbies. And in the process people like to let their personalities flow out through their post. Just ignore it the b.s.... don't instigate it.

Dude is a lame ,and white hot is lame too for cosignin this buster + he's bein hypocritical ,remember the time you was "e-snitchin"?????going out of your way to put a dude on blast?????and don't try to front like you didn't ,and this jamon dude is talking about what is destructive but he is being "destructive" himself......how ironic before he showed up color was really no issue ,cuz we all have common ground in music ,now that he shows up he want to spread his poison.smh outta here with that...

? It was always "you". You can no longer perceive reality correctly. How can you trust anything you think?

The basis of the original point was that we aren't face-to-face. If we were, your skin color would be relevant. But we're not. Why should we make it relevant, and make truth-speaking an offense when neither have to be?

There is a difference between reading words on a screen, and being within close physical proximity to a group of animals. Some people cannot seem to distinguish the difference, and apply animal behavior to Internet communication. That's confusion, like a bird flying into a window.

I'd love for my fist to fly into your face.. But as thats never going to happen I'm going to bed.

.. yeah I'm violent, but at least I'm not a you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back