Fp... We have a racist on board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noyzi

Who Want To Battle Me?
This dude Jamon must love me or something cause in a Freestyle thread he decides to join in and give his borderline racist two cents... That's actually not a problem but after reminding him of a warning he received from Deranged n' Phuckedup he goes to PM'n me...

He wants attention guys and he doesn't know how to go about getting it so plz help me give him what he is so craving... thx

***THE PM'S***

Jamon said:
There's a difference between race and culture. Just because a sub-culture is mostly embraced by "black" people doesn't mean you're racist if you think their culture is stupid. It's like, if you think feminist culture is stupid, it doesn't mean you hate females.

Do you see? Culture is separate from sex, race, weight, age, etc. A white person can join hip-hop culture, just as a male can join feminist culture.

Noyzi said:
The good thing here is I totally agree but to be the voice of ridicule and/or judgment in a thread that was about enjoying something whether you agree or not is distasteful and void of anything productive or positive... It's not anyone's responsibility to explain life's simple pleasures or justify something you haven't/won't/couldn't learn enuff about to atleast get you to live and let live... FP is not the place to be the guy who wants to be addressed negatively constantly. I checked your posts out man and it doesn't make me happy to be responding to you in anyway but for the sake of my own enjoyment amongst my peers I will feed you this small piece of advice.... Not knowing what somethings about or feeling as if you see above it does not award you any more worldly space than if you just moved on and went and did something you do enjoy partaking in... After seeing what you had to say in the "Monkey Doll" thread I don't have any interest in the slightest to bring you into my world nor ask for any views on what my world is made of so I as a BLACK MAN can continue to grow and raise my beautiful children. I'm not sure what you get out of being a class clown but it's not welcomed or respected. I ignored you once but I'm not feeling it's gonna last long... I'm sure if you saw my CD collection we'd have alot to talk about cause I (as a musician) love music as a whole and embrace it as a whole regardless what kinda person is playing the instruments/equipment. I hope we have an understand at this point man... If you don't have anything responsible to say, wait till you do and then say that... Don't be a inter-nat...(that was a play on the word internet with a reference to something annoying like a nat). Peace

Jamon said:
It's productive. Creation requires destruction. This "black" or "hip-hop" culture, whatever you want to call it, is ugly. If no one ever challenges it, then it goes on as it is.

I hate black people. Do you know why? Because they believe they're black. That's so stupid. The science shows us that there is no such thing as black, it's cultural.

The only time I ever have to read about so much black stuff is when I go to sites with emphasis on hip-hop music. Then I see all kinds of stuff about brothers, niggers, etc.

That's stupid. You're not a black man, just like I'm not a white man. We're men. Why skin? Why not hair or eyes? Am I a brown man because I have brown eyes and hair?

When I talk to people online, no one ever tries to identify themself as black. When I discuss computer stuff with Africans, they don't try and talk different to make sure I know, or tell me their skin color, or refer to their friends as "brotha" or "nigga".

Forget all that. I come here to read about music-related stuff. Skin pigmentation is totally irrelevant, and "black" culture is harmful, especially to "black" people.

Those rap battlers are insulting and humiliating each other for reputation points with their friends. That is destructive. They're using flawed grammar, and dedicating energy to mastering the skill of emotional boxing.

They should be doing something constructive for the human race. They should be learning better language skills so they can master ways to compete with ignorance, not "brothers".

Cure diseases, build useful tools, manage complex systems, share music and information, this is what we should do, not battle for street points. This isn't the jungle, and they aren't tribal monkeymen.

Well they are, but they shouldn't be.

So long as you identify yourself as a "BLACK MAN", I'll throw hate your way, nigger. The second you stop that retarded game and join me as a "MAN" is the day I shower you with love.

Peace
Noyzi said:
Your vindication is valuless when you speak about stuff you don't understand... These men shake hands afterwards cause it's a battle of wits not the owning of each others nuts... I'm a BLACKMAN cause identifiably I adsorb all colors, My best friend is white and not the wigger type either... I went to predominantly white schools at one point, I have a college degree, I own a successful business, my parents are respected members of society, and my dicks big... Who cares what you think.

You really need to be heard hugh... wow, I think I know how to do that for you....Stay tuned***

I stopped reading at this:

"I hate black people. Do you know why? Because they believe they're black."

Because Colorblind retards piss me off dammit.

I honestly think he is simply immature and thinks he knows more then he really does. tell a black man skin color doesn't matter when he is the only one who is followed by an undercover shopper at safeway. he raises some good points, that, if stated tactfully, could be respected. unfortunately the internet has given him the courage to say some things in a way that comes across much more controversial then in real life. he just needs to grow up.

wow.. so if somebody claim they a black man he gonna get pissed and go to fighting and callin ppl niggers and africans... man get some pride about yourself.. its called SOCIETY... not everyone looks identical

Jamon said:
Okay, I'm a BLACKMAN too then. It's not about skin color. I can be black if I want. It doesn't make someone a wigger, if it did then that makes you racist. I am black. You are black. We are brothers. Ya feel me nigger?
No I don't...
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306016
click here so you can find ur like-minds and go discuss whatever it is you need to get out ur system...
Don't bother PM'n me cause I'm just gonna delete it without reading ok? thx...Click that link man I made it all just for you... Have fun...

This is stupid, trying to put him on "blast" like that. I think the points he makes are valid, although he comes as a "we're all earths children" kinda dude.

he "absorbs colors", and listed his buisness and his dick size in the same sentence as if they go together somehow...

gomez-gay.gif
They do go together... It's ME... regardless what he thinks, I'm 100% me... A BLACKMAN... Don't you get the point? guess not... Oh well...

This is stupid, trying to put him on "blast" like that. I think the points he makes are valid, although he comes as a "we're all earths children" kinda dude.
Talk to him man... he wants attention I'm not interested in giving him... I don't hold shyt like this in confidence, I'm not a shrink or his buddy...

I don't think someone calling me a nigger in a PM (why isn't that word bleeped out like **** is?....hhmmm) or trying to have some kinda exchange is to be respected... If you don't get it then thats you but atleast it's out of my hair... have at it Jamon... find you like-minds so you guys can find eachother and get banned together... Miss me with this lost shyt. I'm me and I'm comfortable in more ways then many... I don't need a earfull of well angled rascism/hate in my day...

I'm glad I did this, So we all can see who's who round this bytch...

Wonder if Jamon = that skeletor dude with the dumb purple writing whatever his name was.

They have similar rhetoric.

Guys, there has been a misunderstanding. I am black.
really? didn't you tell me that...

"so long as you identify yourself as a "BLACK MAN", I'll throw hate your way, nigger. The second you stop that retarded game and join me as a "MAN" is the day I shower you with love."

Are you a race freak like Wizz-on is a religious freak or The Light is a Conspiracy freak... it all boials down to you being a extremist just like all these other shut-ins that don't know how to just live and let live... The meaning of life is DEATH... so enjoy yours as I enjoy mine dude...

Peace...(You do know what that means right? "to exercise your behavior with goodwill toward all and expel no anger or hatred at others outside of self defense")

what's up with all these racist threads? unfortunately there are a few racist on these boards, and anti-culturist (new word made by me). Why do we even bother acknowledging them?

this dude wouldn't stop blowing up my PM box... I didn't get it... He wanted a lil ear time so I hooked him up and he sat mute... not only was he on some bullshyt in my PM box but once it got in a thread he tucked his tail.... that alone is why I did it... Even Hitler was a coward...

this dude wouldn't stop blowing up my PM box... I didn't get it... He wanted a lil ear time so I hooked him up and he sat mute... not only was he on some bullshyt in my PM box but once it got in a thread he tucked his tail.... that alone is why I did it... Even Hitler was a coward...

understandable. but some people, ignore would be a better option.

coming from "Marching Band" experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back