Dont know what to do

Yeah, I guess the paper format is quite expensive. If you're allowed to bring an eBook reader, an iPad or something, I paid around $25 for it as an eBook. If you search the darker corners of the web, you'll probably find it as a torrent or something, not that I encourage this, but just mentioning it if it's a last-resort kinda thing and money is stopping you from pursuing your passion and all...
Maybe you can get it used on Amazon. Depending on where you live the shipping might get expensive though...

Still think it's worth it, but hey, there might be cheaper books out there that covers much of the same stuff, just don't know from personal experience. I learned a lot from that book at least.
You might want to go for the books on synth sounds first, they come much cheaper. Learning to create great sounding synth patches is also a very important skill.
I think you'll be able to understand these books, even though you're not a native English speaker, but, they are books covering sound engineering topics, so it's not like reading a magazine article...

Both books on mixing are pretty expensive, but consider it an investment in your future.

Ok I see :P
Thank you so much, you really helped me :)

Back