• Nevason

There is no available content written by Nevason
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Korg Pme-40x - Major mojo

by on 08-12-2020 10:06 PM For a long time I thought this thing was just another failed guitar system from the 80's, and superficially it is, but now that I've had the chance to plug a variety of synths and drum machines int...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss JS-5 JamStation - es un aparato buenisimo para grabar y para hacer pistas para solistas excelente

by on 08-12-2020 10:43 AM para trabajar como solista me sirve para hacer mis propias pistas ycon mi estilo propio y para grabar musica de mi autoria y es superior a los aparatos que he usado anteriormente lo unico que esta ...Read more on Audiofanzine

GFS Vintage 59 - Not exactly as described

by on 08-11-2020 09:02 AM Bought a pair to put in a BYO LP body with push pull pots to play with the Jimmy Page wiring. These are described as "four wire with ground" yet they are not. They are shielded two wire with a co...Read more on Audiofanzine

Phase Linear 300 - Phase Linear model 300 series two, Collector.

by on 08-02-2020 09:20 PM I bought my first PL300 in 1981 while stationed overseas in the USAF. Still have it 40 yrs later with one re condition last year. I have another I bought of E-Bay in excellent physical shape but se...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha BB604 - Still going strong in 2020

by on 07-31-2020 08:50 AM I bought my 2002 Yamaha BB604 used in 2008 for around $400US. I had it professionally setup and it's been perfect ever since. Action is still low and even, no fret buzz anywhere, electronics all wo...Read more on Audiofanzine

Jackson KS2 Kelly Star - Jackson KS2

by on 07-31-2020 05:33 AM I own this guitar since mid-2013. It is a bolt-on, reverse headstock, solid black guitar. Alder body, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Shark fin inlays. The serial number reads 965****, the ou...Read more on Audiofanzine

Beyerdynamic MCE 530 - A very good mic for recording instruments (both electric and acoustic)

by on 07-13-2020 03:51 AM I got a stereo pair 5 years ago for not much money. I have other more expensive microphones, but I always reach for these when I want to mic up a speaker cabinet. I've used them on electric pianos,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Neo Instruments Micro Vent 16 - Realistic Sounding Leslie in a Pedal

by on 07-12-2020 05:42 AM [b]OVERALL IMPRESSION: [/b]The Micro Vent 16, by Neo Instruments, is based on the Fender Vibratone, the latter of which has a 10-inch Leslie speaker. The signal processing uses a very powerful 32-...Read more on Audiofanzine

Musima STRATOCASTER - Very nice vintage strat

by on 07-05-2020 11:40 AM I bought this a couple months ago on a secondhand sales site in the netherlands for 65 euro . I would rate myself as a beginner player. The man i bought it from had a couple guitars for sale 2 aff...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha MT400 - Good, effective, simple-yet-versatile fourtrack recorder

by on 07-01-2020 07:31 AM I picked up on of these relatively cheap. The competition from Tascam fetches much higher prices even in 2020 – undeservedly so, I think: This little Yamaha appears to be as good as the competition...Read more on Audiofanzine

Schecter Demon-7 - Weight

by on 06-30-2020 03:44 PM i love shecter since the very begining now i am too curios of the official weight, ,and i found this page that could really help me for sure ,if i will buy this product ill go for a whie or a ba...Read more on Audiofanzine

Focusrite Liquid Mix 16 - Superb value for money, not supported for Windows 10 though, so obsolete for alot of people.

by on 06-29-2020 09:42 AM Cubase 8 Artist, Motu 2408 Mk II x 3, Allen & Heath GS3000 console, Carillon Music PC running Windows 10. Since switching to Windows 10. the compressors all have a warbling effect at higher gain le...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue - Good amp and if you tweak it a bit---it's a great amp

by on 06-26-2020 05:02 PM I have a soul/blues band and a country/oldies band. I have many amps (Supro, Peavey, Fender, vintage gibbes, etc). When I bought it, I soon figured out it had a lousy speaker. I swapped it out for ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Deplike Deplike - Guitar fx pedal & amp sim app makes life easier for guitarists with iOS and Android phones/tablets

by on 06-25-2020 03:02 AM I came across this app while I was on the verge of buying a Mooer GE150 processor after years of despising fx and amp sim processors. Now that times have changed, I’m just a tired ex-analogue geek ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaki de Luxe Folk - I found a Yamaki !

by on 06-24-2020 01:49 AM This Yamaki Custom 12 string Folk AYA 439 S// came to me on the net.I got a great price . Seller thought the neck was warped, it wasn't. Tech replaced nut.That's all. Solid Top, great warm deep ...Read more on Audiofanzine

FX Amplification Classic Plex - Such a beautiful amplifier

by on 06-23-2020 04:25 PM I bought this to replace my JCM900 that I was always dissappointed in the tone. I did not do a lot of research but after talking to the owner and designer, I took the plunge. I was looking for a ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Crest Audio XR-20 - Best submixer ever

by on 06-23-2020 05:39 AM - The original version of the XR-20 "XRack", manufactured by Crest, is superior to the latter Peavey owned era model. - It sums VERY clean. - It has a pretty good sound. Perhaps Midas Venice 32...Read more on Audiofanzine

Focusrite Saffire MixControl v2 - Fewer audio interfaces offer more features or value

by on 06-22-2020 03:29 PM These might appear to some as old almost an obsolete audio interface but you would be fooling yourself. With 16 inputs (8 XLR and 8 TRS) 8 outputs (including 7.1 or just split the instruments i...Read more on Audiofanzine

Taylor GS Mini - Beware of high saddle and its spacers

by on 06-21-2020 02:12 PM I bought it brand-new in 2018 and played few hours a day, then after 3 months my ears are too tired of trebly Taylor sound that I had to pause my guitar practice for a while. Eventually, Little Mar...Read more on Audiofanzine

Toontrack Death & Darkness SDX - I'm excited to test

by on 06-21-2020 02:42 AM This VST will be use in reaper daw. Trootack's VST are very good overall. It has an excellent range of sonority. With great sound and good interface. It is worth purchasing. I cannot say now the a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Les Paul Custom Axcess Stopbar - EXCELLENCE

by on 06-18-2020 11:38 PM I just got a 2019 GIBSON Les Paul CUSTOM Black-Beauty, it is the Guitar of a Life-Time for a Guy like me.....and I must say waiting the 38 yrs to replace the one I had in 1978, that got stolen, was...Read more on Audiofanzine

Biyang Metal-End - I'm in love

by on 06-18-2020 01:08 AM this is by far thee absolute best metal distortion/extreme pedal I've ever owned or played with.very brutal and distinct with a whole plethora of options for changing to different tones.back off on...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha TX1P - Great Module! Get this if you can't get an MKS-20

by on 06-17-2020 06:04 PM I gigged for four years with one of these ending in 1992 and I still miss the darn thing, and it's 2020 now. It never had a problem, it was designed to do just one thing (sound like a piano) and i...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha P50-m - Best In Class When New, Best Bang For Buck Now

by on 06-17-2020 05:50 PM Unlike the one 1-star reviewer here, I've been gigging since 1969, I have owned more modules than I can remember, and I'm a Yamaha digital piano customer since 1986. Nonetheless I spent months rese...Read more on Audiofanzine

S71 Guitars S71 Custom Shop Guitars - Masterbuild at fair Price

by on 06-13-2020 02:49 AM S71 Masterbuilt CS Heavy Relic1959 Strat with Collins 59 SSS PUs. This Guitar is a keeper. Stevie prepared and shipped the instrument quickly. It was setup nicely and right away ready to play. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C-1 FR - A lot of guitar for the money (version with Sustainer)

by on 06-11-2020 06:58 AM [b]Features[/b] This guitar offers a lot of features for the money, coming in around $1600 Canadian (about $1150 USD). The Schecter C-1 FR S in this review is the Ultra Violet model (also availabl...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gramotech Pompeii - Excellent compresseur ultra rapide.

by on 06-11-2020 12:02 AM Je l'ai testé avec Reaper sur Mac . Je possède beaucoup d'autres compresseurs et plusieurs multi-bandes. Ce qui surprend le plus avec Pompeii c'est la transparence quand l'attaque est au minimum. L...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss OD-2 TURBO OverDrive - OD-2 (r) 2 pedali Twangy al prezzo di uno

by on 06-07-2020 10:48 AM Uso questo pedale Boss con Twin Reverb del '73 e microcube del 2010, eseguo le canzoni che mi piacciono pop / rock / rockblues degli ultimi 60 anni, lo uso solo a batteria per avere il miglior suon...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss OD-2 TURBO OverDrive - "Two Overdrives In One"

by on 05-30-2020 12:37 PM I have own the Boss OD-2 Turbo Overdrive, the Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive, and the Boss OD-3 Overdrive. I play Gibson Les Paul Standards in my Marshall JCM 2000's. I use the Boss OD-2 Turbo Overdrive...Read more on Audiofanzine

DiMarzio DP261 PAF Master Bridge - Cannot dial out fuzz

by on 05-29-2020 04:51 PM The one bad rap about Dimarzios is many of them have a fuzz you cannot dial out. This one is a case in point. Ye3ah, it is dynamic and shit, but once you crank the gain on even a JCM800, the crunch...Read more on Audiofanzine