• mguz11

There is no available content written by mguz11
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Hotone Audio OMNI IR - Authentic Sounding with a Wide Array of Guitar and Bass Cabinets

by on 08-20-2019 03:55 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The sound you produce (using the same gear) with a 1x12 cabinet as opposed to a 4x10 cabinet can be significantly different and particularly when comparing a Fender cabinet to a Mars...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Deluxe 900 DSP - A Diamond in the Rough!

by on 08-17-2019 09:14 AM This amp was produced from about 04 to 07 and was around $550 new....a bit expensive,but considering the Celestion G12T-100 speaker that really gives its great tone,I believe its worth it.The amp h...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ananashead Effects Bolt - From Transparent to Just a Little Dirty, Bolt is a Versatile Drive

by on 08-17-2019 04:42 AM [b]OVERALL IMPRESSION & SOUND: [/b]Whether adding some clean boost, turning a clean channel into a crunch channel, or pushing a dirty channel for added bite and clarity in the mix the Bolt is a fa...Read more on Audiofanzine

Doc Music Station Blues Delight II - Diverse Overdrive Serves More than Just the Blues

by on 08-17-2019 03:20 AM [b]OVERVIEW[/b]: This pedal may be dedicated to the Blues (and the tones associated with the genre), but Blues Delight II certainly acts as an effective drive to push higher-gain amps, due to its ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Pro USA Auto-Tune EFX 3 Crack For Mac + Window - Auto-Tune EFX 3 Crack For Mac + Window Is Here

by on 08-16-2019 07:03 AM [b]Auto-Tune EFX 3 Crack free download[/b] Auto-Tune EFX 3 Crack For Mac + Window Is Here Auto-Tune EFX 3 Crack is a useful plug-in to improve pitches of vocals in live-time. Additionally, this 6...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hooke Hooke Verse - Record Live Music & Sounds in 3D Audio

by on 08-13-2019 11:36 AM Recently I came across an in-ear recording/playback device (ear bud headphones) that produces 3D audio. Before listening to the demo I created, make certain you have your headphones in – otherwise...Read more on Audiofanzine

Laney CUB12R - Laney Cub 12

by on 08-10-2019 12:33 PM I purchased this amp because it sounded great and the price was right. After a week or so the power supply would go off and on. I returned it and received another and the same thing happened. So I ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Carvin VL2100 LEGACY II - Great Amp- Boutique Tones

by on 08-06-2019 04:31 PM Vai, Ben Fargen, & Carvin deserve credit for delivering boutique tones at production prices. Ive had Soldanos, Bogners (still have my Ecstacy), Carvins, Peaveys, Marshalls, etc, and the Legacy 2 is...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Firenza - Used, mint condition Peavey Firenza P90 electric guitar

by on 08-05-2019 06:44 PM Bought an excellent condition, barely used, USA made Peavey Firenza P90 with original hardshell case for $330 about a month ago. I can't put it down. Plugged it into a turn of the century American ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Martin & Co OMJM John Mayer - Basically A Dream Custom Shop OM-28V Amazing

by on 08-03-2019 11:19 AM What can I say about this guitar other than I have been playing Semi professionally for over 20 years now and this is probably one of the best guitars I've ever played and owned Martin has nothing ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Marshall 1923 - Really Great Amp!!

by on 08-02-2019 04:27 PM I own it for a couple of month from now, i've use the DSL before and it's kind of the same but even with the same setting it does't sound exacly the same. I do prefer my 1923 but it's not a huge di...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Tantalum - Hufschmid Guitars Tantalum Blue Burst

by on 07-25-2019 08:49 AM I wanted to share my thoughts on the guitar that Patrick Hufschmid built for me recently.  I noticed Hufschmid guitars a few years back online and then more recently a friend of mine ordered one. H...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Helldunkel model 6 string - Hufschmid Helldunkel Start Inspired 6 String

by on 07-23-2019 10:41 AM This is the second guitar I had custom built for me by Patrick Hufschmid, the luthier and artisan from Aigle, Switzerland. Patrick proves that old world craftsmanship and top quality are alive and ...Read more on Audiofanzine

DeArmond Jet Star - DeArmond & Guild...magical synergy!

by on 07-19-2019 01:05 PM I tested the DeArmond Guild with a Crate amp, on both dirty and clean channels. I've been playing Guild acoustics since 1970 and have the highest respect for Guild quality. This is my first experie...Read more on Audiofanzine

Doc Music Station Val Drive II - Best Overdrive I've Used!

by on 07-17-2019 12:09 PM [b]SOUND[/b]: Val Drive II has found a home on my pedalboard. With a drive that ranges from mild to moderate, it provides a good ‘zing’ to clean channels, so that you have something between clean...Read more on Audiofanzine

Doc Music Station British Bender - Thick and Heavy Fuzz that Mimics the Tones of Led Zep, The Who and The Stones

by on 07-15-2019 04:05 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: An aggressive fuzz with an edgy distorted quality, British Bender definitely is more boisterous than it is smooth, although that depends largely on how clean your clean amp channel i...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hohner SE35 - Hohner as good as 1960's ES 335 or Epiphone

by on 07-14-2019 01:43 AM I have'Gibson-ised' it as I love the '58 era dot inlay 335's, but could NEVER afford genuine one! What astonished me, apart from build quality is there is even the oval orange paper copy of model t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Seymour Duncan SH-8B Invader Bridge - Seymour Duncan SH-8B Invader Bridge

by on 07-11-2019 08:06 PM I purchased the invader pickup for my Eddie Vanhalen custom Stratocaster that I built. And the power and tone is unreal! It sound's better than Eddie's I kid you not. It even sound's as good as my...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hotone Audio OMNI AC (Acoustic Sim) - Mimic the sounds of a Jumbo, Grand Auditorium, Steel String, Nylon String and others

by on 07-10-2019 07:29 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Your acoustic guitar will sound like an acoustic when combined with the OMNI AC (it does not sound artificial) You are taking your raw acoustic tone and customizing it so that it so...Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai Max49 - Expecting allot but flaws in design

by on 07-09-2019 04:08 AM I so loved this keyboard, - Looks good - great quality feel keybed - good functions and controllers But unfortunately: - I had my second gig with it, now in open air and the touch faders be...Read more on Audiofanzine

Eventide Rose - Unique and Awesome Sounding Modulated Delays

by on 07-04-2019 04:28 AM FYI… if you’re not into watching/listening to the entire demo, I encourage you to put on headphones and tune in around 10:15 for a sample composition with various Rose settings that was recorded wi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Epiphone Dot Studio - jazz-y-java !

by on 07-01-2019 09:14 AM Excellent feeling w sound (pickups neck) : "on se prend pour Bireli" !... Neck is sooo big !; but sound is more !... :) For "intelligent" - not snob - players... (and the mahoganny looks so cool !...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 36 Head - Effects loop

by on 06-30-2019 03:01 PM I am considering buying a used Hughes & Kettner Tube Meister 36. I am not able to get the effects loop to work. I have a cable running from the output on the chorus pedal to the send on the amp a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Epiphone FT-150 Bard - Epiphone FT-150 Bard

by on 06-26-2019 07:51 AM Ok so I just picked up this old Japanese Epiphone really inexpensive here in Bulgaria. It was a mess. Cleaned it up and took it to my Luthier. We replaced the tunig keys with inexpensive replacemen...Read more on Audiofanzine

QSC USA 1310 - Rugged Beast

by on 06-26-2019 03:25 AM Meanwhile I own five of these, bought between 2016-18 and between 100-200€ each. I love its power, versatility and musical sound and I use some of them in a small homecinema application firing some...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hiwatt Bulldog 10 - Loud Little Baby Amp

by on 06-25-2019 12:31 PM I wasn't duped by the label. I know a little of the history of Dave Reeves and Hiwatt. And these little Chinese made Bulldogs aren't real Hiwatts. So I almost passed this guy by. But I was in the m...Read more on Audiofanzine

M-Audio Code 61 - Superbe qualité prix

by on 06-22-2019 05:04 AM Je ne me sers personnellement pas des pads ni des fonctionnalités de contrôle je l’ai Choisi pour son nombre de touches et sa vélocité assez intéressante pour jouer du piano pour une version plus ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Native Instruments Maschine mk3 - Great velocity pads

by on 06-22-2019 04:58 AM J’ai adoré cette machine. On peut vraiment décoller de l’écran quand on compose. Même ceux qui ne jouent pas de clavier peuvent facilement composer puisque c’est très intuitif. Le seul gros hic que...Read more on Audiofanzine

Zoom TAC-2 - Bonne qualité prix

by on 06-22-2019 03:20 AM Bonne qualité prix. Ça fait son boulot. Pratique. Auto alimentée par thunderbolt. Mais je pense qu’il y a mieux en préamplificateurs s sur du long terme si on veut passer au niveau supérieur. A ce ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mad Professor Old School 21RT - Old school sounds...Effectivelly

by on 06-20-2019 01:07 AM This vintage sounding amp, fully handcrafted in England and conceptualized in Finland, has the following features: - Preamp tubes: 4 x ECC83/12AX7 - Poweramp tubes: 2 x 6V6 - Power: 21 Watts - ...Read more on Audiofanzine