• localspace

There is no available content written by localspace
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Morley Distortion Wah - Classic Distortion Tone with a Wide Sweeping Wah

by on 09-29-2020 11:07 AM If having a wah pedal isn’t enough, Morley reinvented the concept to include an effect that nearly anyone can appreciate and wants – a Distortion + Wah. Morley also has a Fuzz Wah, for those who ca...Read more on Audiofanzine

dpFX Pedals Nemesis+ Fuzz w/Expression - Perhaps the most flexible and diverse fuzz pedal

by on 09-28-2020 01:07 PM Not all fuzzes are created equal, and the Nemesis + Fuzz/Expression, by DPFX (direct in Greece) proves that point. (FYI: available on Reverb, but do search Nemesis fuzz, since there is a Nemesis de...Read more on Audiofanzine

Morley 20/20 Lead Wah - The Sweep and Tone with High-Gain is Unbeatable

by on 09-27-2020 04:34 AM Morley’s Lead Wah is one of the latest in the 20/20 family with many of the same great features. It is a switchless, optical wah, which means there are no pots to wear or get scratchy, and you mer...Read more on Audiofanzine

TL Pedals Honker Overdrive - Great Tone with Lots of Volume and Drive

by on 09-20-2020 10:01 AM The Honker Overdrive, by TL Pedals, certainly impresses and delivers. Engineered in Atlantic Canada, this soft-clipping style transparent overdrive is a take on the famous Tube Screamer, but with s...Read more on Audiofanzine

Raven West Guitar RM 300 DX Sunburst Quilted - excellent buy for the price

by on 09-20-2020 07:29 AM Hi, i bought this guitar second hand, equipped with Seymour Duncan pickups, this guitar is far way better than Epiphone comparable with a Gibson studio or higher, beautiful maple top, one piece...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sunn Concert Lead - DEFINITELY MOSFET SOLID STATE, BAD ASS

by on 09-19-2020 03:14 AM My Concert Lead was a Silver Face. I KEPT the foot switch, and this amp is a Silver Face. Some folks think they're better, I do. For a 1972 MOSFET SOLID STATE CASCADING CHIP AMP IT HAS a killer Dis...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland EP-85 - Amazing!!!

by on 09-15-2020 04:30 PM I'm a novice and I can barely play the piano but the Roland EP-85 is one of the most realistic sounding pianos I have ever heard. It comes with two head phone jacks and integrated speakers. If yo...Read more on Audiofanzine

RPS Effects Arcade Machine - Monophonic Synth pedal sounds Huge!

by on 09-13-2020 04:14 AM The Arcade Machine is a PLL-based (phase locked loop) monophonic synth that will take on different tone characteristics based on the instrument involved. A guitar produces a different output result...Read more on Audiofanzine

Music Man Majesty [2020-Current] - Creme de la creme of guitars

by on 09-11-2020 03:30 PM ‘Fantastic’ certainly describes this instrument, as it should for the price. You get what you pay for. The model in question is a 2019 7-string ‘dark roast’ with a scale length of 25.5-inches (64....Read more on Audiofanzine

Vick Audio Lucky No. 13 - A Fuzz that has Overdrive and Distortion Qualities

by on 09-11-2020 01:27 PM A true bypass pedal, and based on the Colorsound fuzz circuit (with a modern voicing) the Lucky No. 13 has simple operation (footswitch and volume control), but many sounds accessible from a guitar...Read more on Audiofanzine

Alesis QuadraVerb II - Complex but awesome

by on 09-08-2020 11:42 AM In my setup, I use both the QV2 and a Lexicon MPX1 and even in that situation, the Quadraverb 2 doesn't disappoint. The reverb is sufficiently lush and soft, although indeed a bit metallic at times...Read more on Audiofanzine

Access Music qua tan gia nha - Qua tan gia nha

by on 09-07-2020 06:47 PM Dưới đây là những gợi ý quà tặng tân gia ý nghĩa mà ACT GOLD muốn chia sẻ dành cho tới bạn: 1. Chọn quà tân gia là Mèo thần tài Một trong những món quà bạn nên lựa chọn đó chính là mèo thần tài. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gretsch G9480 “Laydie Belle” Irish Tenor Banjo - Worth seeking out, production run was too short

by on 09-03-2020 10:16 AM I tried one of these a couple of times during my search for the ideal, practical tenor banjo. This was a much more refined instrument than its competition, the Deering Goodtime tenor (which lacks e...Read more on Audiofanzine

Zoom LiveTrak L-20 - Great live board with high quality recording capability

by on 09-02-2020 05:05 PM I have a small live recording studio and needed to upgrade from my reliable Mackie analog board connected to a Focusrite FireWire computer interface. I reviewed several similarly priced products an...Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 M9 - Decent multi effects for the money

by on 09-02-2020 02:42 PM I bought this pedal primarily to use with a synthesizer; more specifically, because it has a wahwah pedal model that can be controlled with an expression pedal, and Stereo i/o. I don't know of any ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland A-880 - Excellent unit, despite its age

by on 08-31-2020 04:02 AM In my setup I have two A880 units that distribute 6 MIDI outputs from the computer interfaces to all my gear. Also they collect the input from various keyboards and send it to the interfaces. Mind...Read more on Audiofanzine

MOTU Micro Lite - Excellent interface with a tiny quirk

by on 08-31-2020 03:28 AM In my setup, the MicroLite works in conjunction with an UltraLite hybrid and two Roland A880 patchbays in a rather elaborate MIDI setup. All USB gear, the MicroLite included, is connected to my Mac...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson GA 15RV Goldtone - decades-long companion

by on 08-30-2020 06:11 PM I first played this thing's big brother, the GA-30 with the 12" and 10" speakers in the same cab. Religious experience. Too loud for my purposes, so I got the little guy in 2001. I've heard peop...Read more on Audiofanzine

Edirol UM-880 - THE MIDI patchbay

by on 08-29-2020 01:25 PM I use a mixed USB (i.e. PC-based) and old-school MIDI rig: at a certain moment I had the need of a reliable patchbay. The UM-880 (as well its lesser incarnation, the UM-550) offers the best of both...Read more on Audiofanzine

Aeroband Pocketguitar - Pocketguitar review

by on 08-24-2020 06:06 PM I was invited to use the Pocketguitar when I was attending a gear exhibition. I tried out this little monster.It's small, tiny and cool, and easy to start playing and learning. The contents of t...Read more on Audiofanzine

Loop Master 4 Looper (Strip) - SCAM company

by on 08-24-2020 10:06 AM Loop-Master Pedals is taking orders (and money) but they no longer fulfill them. Countless "customers" have placed complaints online about unfulfilled orders and no response from the companies...Read more on Audiofanzine

clinchFX EP+ - A Boost that also Improves your Sound

by on 08-20-2020 07:29 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The EP+ is a ‘boost’ version of the ever-popular EP-PRE, producing an obvious clarity and polished tone difference, but also with a very good boost range. Tone-wise, the improvement ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kinsman KHP004 Studio - Good studio headphones for the money.

by on 08-20-2020 12:14 AM I purchased these headphones from a local music store and I picked them up because I was looking for a nice pair of studio headphones. I was a little skeptical of a brand i have never heard of befo...Read more on Audiofanzine

Neo Instruments Micro Vent 122 - Authentic Leslie Effect for Organ, Guitar and Bass

by on 08-18-2020 04:51 AM [b]HOW IT SOUNDS: [/b]The Micro Vent 122 nails that vintage Leslie 122 sound, perfect for keys, guitar and bass. The sound is clearly defined, whether blended in a small amount or mixed full (alth...Read more on Audiofanzine

Sansui AU-5900 - best buy ever

by on 08-15-2020 09:14 AM I bought my Sansui –AU 5900 in 1976 and am still using it in combination with Teac tapedecks an Tascam cd player, a Sansui equalizer and a Thorens turnable with a Shure V15 element At a certain m...Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg Pme-40x - Major mojo

by on 08-12-2020 10:06 PM For a long time I thought this thing was just another failed guitar system from the 80's, and superficially it is, but now that I've had the chance to plug a variety of synths and drum machines int...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss JS-5 JamStation - es un aparato buenisimo para grabar y para hacer pistas para solistas excelente

by on 08-12-2020 10:43 AM para trabajar como solista me sirve para hacer mis propias pistas ycon mi estilo propio y para grabar musica de mi autoria y es superior a los aparatos que he usado anteriormente lo unico que esta ...Read more on Audiofanzine

GFS Vintage 59 - Not exactly as described

by on 08-11-2020 09:02 AM Bought a pair to put in a BYO LP body with push pull pots to play with the Jimmy Page wiring. These are described as "four wire with ground" yet they are not. They are shielded two wire with a co...Read more on Audiofanzine

Phase Linear 300 - Phase Linear model 300 series two, Collector.

by on 08-02-2020 09:20 PM I bought my first PL300 in 1981 while stationed overseas in the USAF. Still have it 40 yrs later with one re condition last year. I have another I bought of E-Bay in excellent physical shape but se...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha BB604 - Still going strong in 2020

by on 07-31-2020 08:50 AM I bought my 2002 Yamaha BB604 used in 2008 for around $400US. I had it professionally setup and it's been perfect ever since. Action is still low and even, no fret buzz anywhere, electronics all wo...Read more on Audiofanzine