• KPAt

There is no available content written by KPAt
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Orange Acoustic Pre - Organic and Authentic Sounding

by on 03-26-2019 04:20 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The Orange Acoustic Pre is incredibly full-bodied, clear, warm, harmonically rich, organic and with natural compression – unlike many other acoustic preamps that color your sound or ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha ERG121 - Still have it after 15 years.

by on 03-25-2019 07:44 PM This was my first guitar and I still love it. I've been playing off and on (mostly off) for 15 years. I would never sell it. Not only because of nostalgia but because it's basically a great begin...Read more on Audiofanzine

Keeley Electronics Aria Compressor Drive - Natural Compression with Biting Drive

by on 03-22-2019 04:31 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: There are two things that comprise the Keeley Aria. First, the Compressor side of the pedal is one of the best available. Keeley Electronics is known for its compressor and I suspe...Read more on Audiofanzine

Shure BG5.1 - We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC

by on 03-20-2019 06:00 PM We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly with A rated banks eg Lloyds Bank,Barclays Bank,HSBC bank etc We provide BG, SBLC,and lots more for clients all over the world. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Lightning Boy Audio VOG - Voices of the Gods - Recording studio

by on 03-19-2019 10:18 AM I am recording in my recording studio our voices for dubbing with this equipment. You can see the demos: [url]https://www.locutortv.es/cartoon_dubbing_voiceovers.htm[/url] and [url]https://www....Read more on Audiofanzine

Kawai KG2E - Very stable, well made

by on 03-16-2019 03:31 AM My Kawai KG3E was made in 1990. I traded in my Kawai KG1E for this piano along with a cash differential to move from a 5' 4" instrument to a 6' 1" instrument. First, I live in a large city and visi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender CD-60 [2006-2010] - One Of The Best Guitars You Can Get

by on 03-14-2019 05:17 AM The Fender CD-60 is definitely one of the best acoustic guitars you can get, and that's with a very good price. What i liked the most about it is that it can be played by both beginners and profess...Read more on Audiofanzine

Myriad Harmony Assistant - Service online

by on 03-12-2019 07:01 AM Use a Mac. Music writing so-so, extensive manual and videos. Online help if problem encountered is abysmal. Recently asked if doing something wrong or was software issue in importing a file of d...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rozini Brazilian Cavaquinho Estudent - Real Brazilian student Cavaco

by on 03-12-2019 05:41 AM The Cavaco itself has a much thinner more Mandolin type neck than my other Cavaquinhos but the body is much bigger. The Soundboard is pine with that lovely pine lumber yard smell. With the steel st...Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton Kahuna CLU-36t - Attractive and different for a wood body single cone resonator Ukulele

by on 03-09-2019 05:05 PM It's VERY light for a resonator Ukulele, and quite small for a Tenor with a 42cm scale length, but it does have a very chunky neck and feels very solidly and nicely made. Its quite quiet for a reso...Read more on Audiofanzine

Korg microSAMPLER - Easy to use Sampling Keyboard

by on 03-09-2019 03:00 PM Pro: Recessed Knobs, Ease of Use. Battery Powered, Lightweight but rugged, Sample Transfer to/from Computer via USB. Free Sample Editor, Bonus free Sample Library as download via Korg Website, Flas...Read more on Audiofanzine

Roland S-760 - No Toy for Noobs

by on 03-09-2019 01:01 PM Pro: Video Output um das winzige Display auf einem grossen Bildscirm abzubilden. Macht Sinn! Aber auch die Bedienerführung an der Gerätefront ist sehr einfach zu erlernen. Exzellente Filter. grossa...Read more on Audiofanzine

IK Multimedia iRig Pads Editor - great product. already testing

by on 03-08-2019 10:40 PM i love irig. im already testing and i cant connect well with ableton so i wanna download the editor so i can configure it and use it as i want. i love techno and techhouse im dj and productor and i...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mooer Funky Monkey - A great pedal at a great price

by on 03-08-2019 11:02 AM [b]UTILIZATION[/b] This is a small pedal. If you do not like small pedals, then this will not be for you. Don't buy a pedal that you know in advance is small and then complain about it's size. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Vibrosonic Reverb - Punchy Fender Vibrosonic Reverb

by on 03-08-2019 06:37 AM I purchased this vintage Fender tube amp (circa 1972) in the mid-80s and enjoy it tremendously to this day. Over the years it has had the usual work done (replacing dried up capacitors, new tubes,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mooer Black Truck - Great Tone and Packed with Features

by on 03-06-2019 02:55 PM [b]SOUND[/b]: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iPVXK469W8&feature=youtu.be[/video] The Black Truck offers plenty of tone sculpting possibilities. The Hi-Gain component, for example, a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Power Play KSP210 - Acoustic Guitar / Bow and Arrow!

by on 03-06-2019 10:42 AM This was My Power Play KSP210 acoustic Guitar/bow and arrow! Now I'm not saying the neck was bent but there was a bus from the string to the 12th fret. The best thing about this guitar is the photo...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha ps 55 - To complement my tech sheet entry

by on 03-04-2019 04:29 PM Pardon my typos. Please see my tech sheet entry. 1973 sounds right. This is a very powerful keyboard, designed to run on two Roland Cube amps.YOU MUST NOT Y THE TWO CHANNELS TOGETHER. It is true st...Read more on Audiofanzine

Eastwood Guitars Backlund 200 - Great playability, clear biting tone and a unique Backlund look

by on 03-04-2019 03:14 AM [b]Features[/b] Weighing 7.5 pounds (3.4 kg), the Backlund 200 guitar has a mahogany body with a polyurethane finish (it comes in blue, black or red, whereas the model I’m reviewing is blue). ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Empress Effects Heavy - From biting sizzle to massive tones

by on 03-02-2019 09:41 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: There are some good demos of the HEAVY and playing one live does not disappoint. However, it does proves that YouTube compression does not do HEAVY justice. As the manual indicates,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Victory Amps V4 The Countess - Fantastic Cleans and Chewy High-Gains

by on 02-28-2019 02:12 PM [b]SOUND[/b]: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IICMPtYiv8&feature=youtu.be[/video] Incredible tone driving this 4-valve preamp barely scratches the surface. I’m in awe at the Countess...Read more on Audiofanzine

G-Lab WW-1 Wowee-Wah - Diverse Setup Options and Ultra-Clear Signal

by on 02-28-2019 02:22 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0etQ9C5NeJw&feature=youtu.be[/video] Some wahs have a growl or dirt to them, which is fine, but I found with the Wowee-Wah is how it stood...Read more on Audiofanzine

IdiotBox Aquabox - Fat Distortion + 3 Octave Variations

by on 02-27-2019 10:06 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGnPeHYlU1A&feature=youtu.be[/video] The Aquabox can sound heavy to downright massive, although it depends how far you want to push any of...Read more on Audiofanzine

Tapestry Audio Fab Suisse - Great Sound that Enhances Your Current Gear

by on 02-26-2019 02:55 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgroQE8HHPA&feature=youtu.be[/video] Tapestry Audio developed an amazing sounding overdrive. Definitely not a one-trick pony, you have th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kinny Stereo Acoustic Guitar - Simply Beautiful tones

by on 02-26-2019 02:30 AM This extremely beautifully crafted Kinny Stereo Acoustic guitar transcends everything about acoustic guitars. The tones are exceptionally balanced and performs well in a studio or live. Thank you ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 Relay G10S - Unbelievable clarity that releases your tone

by on 02-25-2019 05:45 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The Relay G10S is a 2.4GHz wireless system for guitar (and other musical instruments) that produces (allows for) incredible tone because of its 24-bit uncompressed digital transmissi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Maple Rock Pedalboards Standard Series (16x30) - Incredible Quality in a Pedalboard

by on 02-22-2019 03:10 AM I was looking for a new pedalboard for my home studio, something that would be functional, yet appealing visually for recording gear demo videos. This pedalboard had to be something more than meta...Read more on Audiofanzine

Technics SM-ZS30 - Manual needed too

by on 02-20-2019 10:47 AM hi can anyone tell me where to get at least a pdf of photos of the manual of the sm-zs30? would badly need it and cannot find anywhere. please assist hi can anyone tell me where to get at leas...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rejoice Rejoice v.1.6 [Freeware] - Amazing!

by on 02-19-2019 11:24 AM I can honestly say that this software has changed my life! It's the perfect combination of simplicity and functionality. It's so easy to use and the documentation is a masterpiece of tech prose. Of...Read more on Audiofanzine

Stagg Safari Ukulele - a good first Ukulele if you like the animals pictured

by on 02-19-2019 09:35 AM It has a nato neck and a basswood body and, apart from the bold graphics is the standard budget fair. What I particularly like about mine though is the bright green saddle, nut and tuning buttons. ...Read more on Audiofanzine