• JunioR beats

There is no available content written by JunioR beats
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Boss OC-3 SUPER Octave - Excellent Octave Pedal for Bass Guitar

by on 01-17-2020 02:04 AM I am a bass player so I am only using this pedal with bass guitar. First I have to say it tracks really well. The octave sounds are very clean and it doesn't glitch as much as with other pedals. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Helldunkel Warrior - Hufschmid Guitars Warrior, Art begets Art

by on 01-14-2020 12:59 PM I don't do reviews. I'm cynical and generally find most readily available commodities unexceptional. This guitar is different and this is why. Art begets Art. This guitar isn't the product...Read more on Audiofanzine

Solar Guitars GF1.7FBB - Prestige Solar with Quality Upgrades and Features

by on 01-12-2020 04:01 AM [b]Sound[/b] What I notice with the pickups is that there is no obvious bass, midrange or treble that dominates, regardless of the pickup position. Certainly the neck pickup is darker and warmer t...Read more on Audiofanzine

BluGuitar Amp1 Iridium Edition - Four Channel, 100-Watts with different Hard Rock/Metal Voicings

by on 01-08-2020 08:22 AM [b]SOUND[/b] If you’re into various genres of Hard Rock and Metal, this is such a great solution for achieving a myriad of tones in such a small package. Having access to Rock, Hard Rock and Metal...Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Drip Spring Reverb - faulty

by on 01-05-2020 10:26 AM I purchased this pedal used..the seller said he only used it twice....it does look like new....is has good response but a major flaw with it,,which for me makes it unusable is,,the drop in volume,,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Foxgear Multitune - I don't think it works

by on 01-03-2020 04:40 AM Have a brace of fine acoustic / electric guitars. Use multiple tunings and was hopeful but, so far, it doesn't seem to work as promised. I can see all the strings but when you tune it doesn't trac...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha EG303 - Yamaha EG 303

by on 01-03-2020 01:18 AM An excelent guitar for the price. I've got the Yamaha eg-303 for about 20 years ago brand new, I had tested the squier strato, tele, epiphone lesPaul special model and the Yamaha pacific at the tim...Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton CST-24T - Perfect except for the tuners

by on 01-02-2020 05:12 PM Ampifier Peavey Triple XXX Combo Behringer digital delay, Danelectro Flange. If they would have used quality tuners, this guitar would put PR$ on notice. The Roswell HAF (PAF 59 knockoff) pickups a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha FG720SL - First Guitar Last Guitar

by on 12-31-2019 08:24 PM I am older and wanted to learn how to play and my wife purchased it for Christmas. Being Left handed left me limited options and I did my homework and fell upon this particular model for a quality...Read more on Audiofanzine

Stanton Magnetics T.120 - T120 Build quality.

by on 12-29-2019 02:58 PM Having recently purchased my T120, I needed to fit a remote start ( via a relay). When I removed the bottom cover I was immediately very impressed by the way this deck is engineered. All aspects of...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez EDB605 - After fifteen years... yes, it's that good.

by on 12-28-2019 07:20 PM Tone for days, reliable, versatile, comfortable and nearly indestructible. I've been loving this Ibanez as my main bass for 15 years. Battery life is amazing. Needs intonation about every five year...Read more on Audiofanzine

Vox AC100CPH - This amp beats a Orange , Marshall , Fender, and Mesa Boogie

by on 12-27-2019 10:59 PM This Vox AC100CPH was my first real amp in 10 years since 2004 when i stopped . Then I started playing in a band again in 2014 when i bought the Vox used for ! $300 . Been buying other amps tryi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Atys - Hufschmid Atys 6 string

by on 12-27-2019 01:38 PM This guitar was my first headless built by Patrick Hufschmid, and I have to say that it is incredible. At the time I secured my build slot for this guitar I already owned a few other Hufschmid guit...Read more on Audiofanzine

Mission Engineering 529i Rechargeable Isolated Power Supply - Compact and Powerful Pedalboard Supply

by on 12-25-2019 05:11 AM [list] [*]The 529i is a 12v 2000mA power supply (power cable included) for pedalboard use with 6x300mA channels and 2x500mA channels; it can be used plugged in or independent. An independent pow...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Rd Artist - Fabulous sound and great playability

by on 12-21-2019 12:54 PM When you understand this guitar, you'll not need anything else... Turn off the active circuit (switch in centre position), have both pickups on and set vol to 10 on both - a typical full Les Paul ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss RV-1000 Digital Reverb - Good Memories! Used This a Lot!

by on 12-20-2019 03:51 PM I was a young kid looking to make sick beats in the early-mid 1990's on a super shoestring budget. A little Mackie mixer, a few cheap Radio Shack mics, a 386 computer to store tiny samples, a DCC (...Read more on Audiofanzine

Valeton Coral Amp - Crystal Clear Tones with Plenty of Amp Choices

by on 12-19-2019 03:49 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Of the eight high-gain amps my favorite is number three, which simulates the Marshall JCM 900 4x12 – the grain and clarity is very cutting and edgy. I found the Peavey 5150 a touch f...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ananashead Effects 2399 Echo - Simple to Use with an Organic Flavor

by on 12-18-2019 03:53 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: This pedal has a ‘dark’ and warm sound, in that the echo sits comfortably in the background without producing too much treble in the signal. Consequently, if you’re looking for a br...Read more on Audiofanzine

Zoom 1202 - Pretty Clean Sound

by on 12-17-2019 10:31 AM Bought this to replace the Alesis PicoVerb I have been using for a couple of years. Was not entirely happy with that unit (one of the 1/4" pots was making noise when jiggled). And the plates and ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Creative Labs T100 Speaker - New Creative T100 speakers are a breath of fresh air!

by on 12-12-2019 10:44 AM Though I'm not a gamer, I've always been impressed with, and enjoyed the Creative line of computer sound cards in my PC's, as they produce a quality sound in music for my iTunes music library. Havi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Valeton Coral Mod II - Superb Clarity, Low Noise and Flawless Quality in These 16 Effects

by on 12-07-2019 12:01 PM [b]SOUND[/b]: Thanks to the 24-bit technology and custom buffer circuit, the Coral Mod II has great clarity. It also has very low noise, making the inclusion of its tremolos, wahs, flangers, etc.,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ananashead Effects Main Fuzz - Diverse Fuzz - from Boost to Overdrive/Distortion to Fuzz

by on 12-07-2019 04:54 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The Main Fuzz offers more options and tonal qualities than other Fuzzes I have tried. Based on the Fuzz Face, you can achieve anything from a clean boost, to warm or bright, to crun...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez AG95 - Excellent, inexpensive jazz-blues guitar

by on 12-07-2019 01:19 AM Technically, the other reviewer said it all, yet I will add: I play guitar (lately mainly blues-jazz) since 1959. and have some 30+ guitars ... my favourites are Gibson CS-335s for studio and the s...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Tantalum model - Hufschmid Tantalum model Super Strat 6 string

by on 12-03-2019 01:18 PM This guitar is my 4th build from Patrick Hufschmid. I have been a guitarist for coming up on 41 years, and I am also a professional guitar technician. I know guitars, inside and out... I know what ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Morley 20/20 Wah Lock - Versatile wah with three modes of operation

by on 12-03-2019 03:53 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The 20/20 Wah Lock’s clarity of tone certainly has much to do with the the new 20/20 Buffer, thus keeping the signal clear, tone strong and without any signal loss. The quality of th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Rockville Audio RPA9 - Extremely powerful and clean amp for the price-point

by on 12-02-2019 09:13 AM I use four of these power amps to run my large studio monitor/ rehearsal speakers. I was planning on using a few 25 year old Crown amplifiers, but I took a chance when I bought the first one, but ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Malekko Goatkeeper - From Simple Tremolo to Complex Sequence-Type Patterns

by on 12-02-2019 04:01 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The Goatkeeper is rather quiet, even when combined with a high-gain amplifier (there isn’t too much ‘swooshing’ in the background when not playing, which you often hear with tremolo-...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Vintager AC112 - Pawn Shop prize

by on 12-01-2019 03:37 PM I've been looking for an amp for home so I don't have to crank up my 50 Watt Marshall Super Lead, but I didn't want to sacrifice too much tone. I also wanted an amp that works well playing blues an...Read more on Audiofanzine

Clavia Nord Stage 2 76 - There's no better option for pro musicians

by on 12-01-2019 12:54 PM I’m using my Nord Stage 2 mainly for the fantastic piano and organ sounds. The rest is all vst from now on. I had the electro 3 before. Also super keyboard but i upgraded. I really haven’t found ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai Professional MPK261 - Good but rather spartan functionality

by on 12-01-2019 12:49 PM Pro - Very good keyboard, perfect action and real semi weighted - Solid built - Overall quality is top - pads are very good with aftertouch Con - No CC on the pads - No panic/all notes off...Read more on Audiofanzine