• bLadEy0

There is no available content written by bLadEy0
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Denon DCD-S10II - This DCD's a great player

by on 10-20-2018 11:59 AM I’d been after a good CD player for years, and had tried a huge number of models along the way. I don’t like buying something without knowing it well, so I had to have a practical experience of ...Read more on Audiofanzine

JamOrigin MIDI Guitar 2 - Simply prodigious!!!

by on 10-20-2018 03:26 AM This piece of software software allows realtime conversion of a guitar’s audio signal to MIDI. Other versions also exist for use with electric bass and violin. (though while it was designed for t...Read more on Audiofanzine

SKnote SDC - Stereo Double Compressor - An excellent plugin!!!

by on 10-19-2018 01:19 PM I’ve used SKnote's SDC for mastering purpose, it perfectly completes my previous plugin list. I originally intended to buy UAD’s Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor, but the SKnote’s price aroused...Read more on Audiofanzine

Fender Engager Boost - Great Quality, Low Noise and Effective

by on 10-19-2018 09:56 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Extremely quiet for a boost pedal, Fender’s Engager Boost produces very little ‘ssshhh’ noise unless it is turned up all the way (which makes it very loud and on the verge of clippin...Read more on Audiofanzine

Zvex Vibrophase - The Most Beautiful Sounding Tremolo?

by on 10-18-2018 04:03 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The Vibrophase can produce sounds from subtle to complex, can mimic a pulsating tremolo or phase-type waves, but with its 4-stage phasing technology it produces incredibly beautiful ...Read more on Audiofanzine

J. Rockett Audio Designs Immortal Echo - Clean, Clear and Easy-to-Use Delay at a great Price

by on 10-17-2018 05:20 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The Immortal Echo is best described as clean and clear. This pedal is at a very good price, which means it is more of a barebones pedal than some other delays that may offer several...Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort Source - "Cort Source Performer , WOW"

by on 10-13-2018 09:34 PM Peavey 20w Jazz Brazil Funk music Top craft, finishing is uppermost, great amazing power (not plugged in), tone and balance are superb from top to bottom, the guitar just projects loud round and ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Helldunkel - Simplicity, quality, beyond happy

by on 10-09-2018 06:39 AM This Helldunkel (which you can see on the pictures below) is my fifth collaboration with Patrick Hufschmid. Before this one, we have worked together on a seven string superstrat back in 2010, a six...Read more on Audiofanzine

Blackbird Guitars Ukulele - A bit expensive for a beginner Uke but no reason it couldn't be

by on 10-05-2018 08:10 AM Blackbird is a Californian chordophone manufacturer that make Carbon Fibre Guitars. Also as part of their range they make a nice looking Tenor Ukulele (so long as you can live with the old Henry Fo...Read more on Audiofanzine

Walrus Audio DEFCON4 - Alter Your Guitar Tone in Seconds or Change a Strat into a Humbucking Axe

by on 10-03-2018 04:50 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Aril2m4_w&feature=youtu.be[/video] DEFCON4 is not your typical EQ pedal. First, it’s a preamp that offers up some compression and push in...Read more on Audiofanzine

Strobel Guitars Rambler Classic Travel Guitar - A Portable Stage-Ready & Gigable guitar with Detachable Neck for Easy Travel

by on 10-03-2018 04:08 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: Russ Strobel made a fine choice with the ‘very musical’ Belcat BH-20 Pickups. The Bridge Pickup does not sound thin or harsh, and has a good balance between midrange and treble. Th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Kala MK-S Soprano - Redburst - Is this the best Budget Ukulele

by on 10-02-2018 07:29 AM The general consensus in the Ukulele world is that the Makala Dolphin is the best budget starter Ukulele you can get. Its not a view I fully agree with, not counting second hand bargains there are ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Alesis DataDisk SQ - Alesis Data Disk - All your synths now belong to us

by on 10-01-2018 10:11 AM So basically if you want convenience, GIG travel usefulness and simplification of your MIDI libary, buy one of these. they average about $50 on ebay. Someone said "you cannot use 1.44MB disks" ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez JTKB200 - Won't let you down

by on 10-01-2018 08:12 AM This is a great Bass for any circumstances. It's solid and reliable, it looks retro enough if you need retro but standard enough for anything else. Inexpensive enough for a beginner but it wouldn't...Read more on Audiofanzine

J. Rockett Audio Designs Steampunk Boost/Buffer - Greater Signal Clarity and Plenty of Boost to Drive Your Amp and Pedals

by on 10-01-2018 03:48 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: If you’re looking to clean up your signal and return those sparkling highs, Steampunk makes for an excellent Buffer choice. Moreover, this pedal also is designed to drive your pedal...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha FG820-12 - A Great Guitar--what a 12-string should be!

by on 09-29-2018 05:33 PM My musical style is one I call "psychedelic Country Gospel. Think of a hybrid of the Eagles, Statler Brothers, and a little bit of John Denver mixed in. I basically strum but I also do some arpeg...Read more on Audiofanzine

Thomann Bohemia Concert Ukulele - Said it was a Tenor Scale but was actually Concert

by on 09-29-2018 05:57 AM This is quite a pretty Ukulele. The wood inlay rosette around the oval sound hole is very well done, as the rosewood veneer on the asymmetric headstock, (that reminds me of the headstock of my Iban...Read more on Audiofanzine

Clearwater Roundback Baritone Ukulele - Very Versatile Baritone Ukulele

by on 09-26-2018 08:20 AM This is my biggest proper Ukulele, bigger even than the other Baritones. It has a nice spruce top, (as time goes on I am increasingly getting to like spruce), a good passive pickup, (so it doesn't ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Duesenberg Les Trem 2 - Dues Les Trem II

by on 09-26-2018 08:20 AM I'm a guitar novice who likes tinkering with electric guitars. I've been updating aspects of my Epiphone Les Paul 100. One of the modifications I recently made was the replacement of the factory ta...Read more on Audiofanzine

Clearwater ABS Concert Ukulele - Can I score it no Stars?

by on 09-26-2018 08:02 AM Lanyao Musical Instrument Co. ABS Concert Ukulele My one was branded Clearwater but I have seen a lot of other people selling the same model of Ukulele under different Brand Names. Korala and B...Read more on Audiofanzine

Park G10 - Excellent amp for certain styles

by on 09-26-2018 04:31 AM I got this amp for free at one of my previous schools. It is pretty good, and does Polyphia's new style extremely well. It's not the most amazing amp for metal, and it is very bare-bones, but overa...Read more on Audiofanzine

Zeppelin Design Labs Quaverato Harmonic Tremolo - Possibly the Most Complete Tremolo Pedal

by on 09-26-2018 03:39 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The (tremolo) sounds from the Quaverato is enormous and can be extremely varied, as demonstrated in the YouTube video below: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7-x6_ip6Zo&fea...Read more on Audiofanzine

J. Rockett Audio Designs Touch Overdrive - Bare Bones & Effective

by on 09-26-2018 02:56 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The Touch Overdrive delivers the goods, from Blues to Classic Rock, in a super small footprint and a highly affordable price, as demonstrated in the YouTube video below: [video]ht...Read more on Audiofanzine

K.yairi DY62C - An excellent guitar

by on 09-25-2018 12:45 PM That’s an incredible guitar : great manufacturing quality, handmade wood work, playing comfort, touch and comfort of the neck, sound and harmonics, great vibes… The sound’s power is incredible (Zak...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Model D - A legend for €350!

by on 09-25-2018 12:20 PM First step, unboxing: the unit is nicely finished, seems sturdy for a Behringer product, the knobs feel “hard” and the size is compact but not too much either (unlike the ridiculously small Roland ...Read more on Audiofanzine

StudioLinkedVST Drum Pro - dope

by on 09-25-2018 07:29 AM manufacturer or distributor of the product in question are encouraged not to write reviews intended to market the product. Such offending members will risk suffering legal and penal sanctions. In s...Read more on Audiofanzine

Softube Console 1 mkII - A Specific Mixing Control Surface

by on 09-24-2018 12:37 PM Used with a Mac and Studio One Pro 3. It is a surface control with the specific controls of a channel strip organized into 7 sections: - input level, low-cut and high-cut filters a phase invers...Read more on Audiofanzine

Martin & Co 0X Uke Bamboo - A coloured Martin! And in red, green or blue!!

by on 09-23-2018 04:08 PM When I first saw one of these I thought it was some kind of fake. A coloured Martin! And in red, green or blue!! Surely that should be "Martin Smith" or something? Surely they can't be faking the l...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ashton UKE100 - Yellow - Get something else

by on 09-23-2018 02:33 PM This is a horrible Ukulele and most of the time I kept it hidden in its box like some Victorian illegitimate and somehow deformed child who was kept in the attic. In its defence I knew it was horri...Read more on Audiofanzine

Peavey Zephyr - well made but a bit heavy

by on 09-23-2018 01:54 PM I got this second hand at very reasonable price so take that into account in the value for money rating. I got it mainly on the name, I used to play drums in a band years ago and the Bass player pl...Read more on Audiofanzine