• BezserkerProductions

There is no available content written by BezserkerProductions
  • Content by Audiofanzine

Seiko ST-747 - Easy to Use. Very Accurate.

by on 02-18-2020 08:58 AM I use this to tune my steel-string acoustic guitar. It is very easy to use with both an LCD "analog" meter, and low-correct-high LEDs (red-green-red). Uses a 9-volt battery. It quickly steps throug...Read more on Audiofanzine

Gibson Nighthawk Studio - Nighthawk is very versatile and Easy to play

by on 02-17-2020 12:27 AM I just bought this second hand from a seller on Facebook Marketplace. The first thing that struck me positively was the weight of this guitar. Way lighter than a Les Paul. The neck has a 60’s profi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai Professional Force - The computer killer ; )

by on 02-15-2020 06:58 AM [i]*I put some sample videos with nice audio quality in the bottom of this review[/i] [b]For which specific applications or uses have you chosen this product?[/b] I chosed it basically for comp...Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton PB-50 - How do they do it (and make a profit)?

by on 02-12-2020 12:57 PM I won’t bother with the usual pros and cons (in fact, there aren’t, as far as I’m concerned , any cons) but, as a bassist for nigh on 60 years, I’d just like to say that this bass is, quite simply,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Providence DVI-1M - Improved Tone and Sound No Matter How Complex Your Gear Setup

by on 02-12-2020 07:29 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: The DVI-1M, or the Dual Vitalized Routing Interface, is a buffering system that makes a difference in tone quality and clarity even with a very basic set-up. For example, I use the L...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha MOX6 - Bad Sound Quality through Main Outputs

by on 02-10-2020 12:02 AM I believe that this review also applies to the newer Yamaha MOXF6. I bought the MOX6 many years ago, way back in 2013, just before stores had stock of the MOXF6 which was to replace the MOX6. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Cort Z42 (2012) - I will never sell this

by on 02-09-2020 02:12 AM I've been using this guitar for a longer period of time now. I bought this red baby to start playing & I also got an IBZ 10G for a cheap price. The latter i gave away, though. Now I use a 85W Hy-...Read more on Audiofanzine

Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 - This unit is NOT a multi effects pedal substitute

by on 02-07-2020 07:06 AM I bought this to replace an ancient Zoom effects box. The Behringer is beautifully made and has high quality sounds ( although overdrive and distortion are not great). What I found out the hard wa...Read more on Audiofanzine

Akai Professional MPX16 - Useless as a Sampler

by on 02-05-2020 09:53 PM I have found the MPX16 to be useless when used as a sampler because the sampled output is not the same as the original. I now use it as a MIDI controller for my hardware synths. The pads are good a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Line 6 Vetta 212 - Wow...so much

by on 02-04-2020 04:05 AM Im still figuring out new ways to use this amp. It has 2 amp models to be used at once. So the settings seem endless. There is a new software download via the usb connection in the back. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Crafter GAE 18/N - Crafter GAE 18/N, Solid Cedar top (21 frets !)

by on 02-03-2020 02:54 AM Crafter GAE 18/N, Chitarra acustica, Solid Cedar top BODY STYLE: Grand Auditorium Cutaway TOP: Solid Cedar BACK: Indian Rosewood SIDES: Indian Rosewood BRACING: T-brace NECK: Mahogany ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars H6E - Hufschmid Tantalum Guitar...Playing Perfection!!!

by on 02-01-2020 06:05 AM I received my Hufschmid Tantalum model guitar a few weeks ago, and I could not be more happy!! The workmanship on this guitar is the finest I have ever seen. The guitar is beautiful to look a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Savarez Carte Rouge 520R High Tension - Not cheap, but best performance & quality.

by on 01-30-2020 02:29 AM I am an advanced guitarist. I have been playing for many years. These are my 1st choice strings for performance / recital & practice. I have a 30 year old rosewood back and sides, cedar top, mah...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez AE255BT - Review of Ibanez AE255BT Baritone Acoustic Electric

by on 01-24-2020 04:22 AM https://youtu.be/MpYnJU6uUbo Was in the market for a new baritone acoustic electric as I had owned an Alvarez Yairi YB70 a couple of years ago, but sold a couple of weeks after purchase, as it w...Read more on Audiofanzine

Crate GFX-65 - Great solid state amp

by on 01-23-2020 01:15 PM There seems to be a lot of negative reviews on Crate solid state amps. I've been playing guitar over 40 yrs.. I'm not a beginner. I've owned and played through a LOT of amps. I have modified and...Read more on Audiofanzine

Heather Brown Electronicals The Blessed Mother - Fantastic Tone and Blending to Supercharge Your Amp

by on 01-22-2020 03:09 AM SOUND: The Blessed Mother is by far one of the best clean/transparent boosts and overdrives I’ve heard – blending and affecting other gear exceptionally well without altering the original tone too...Read more on Audiofanzine

BluGuitar BluBox Speaker Emulator - Authentic Sounding Speaker Response from Private Collection

by on 01-20-2020 02:47 AM [b]SOUND[/b]: With dozens of DI/IR devices on the market, some are exceptional while others leave much to be desired. Some of the best come from the Axe-Fx II unit in my studio, whereas some of th...Read more on Audiofanzine

Boss OC-3 SUPER Octave - Excellent Octave Pedal for Bass Guitar

by on 01-17-2020 02:04 AM I am a bass player so I am only using this pedal with bass guitar. First I have to say it tracks really well. The octave sounds are very clean and it doesn't glitch as much as with other pedals. ...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Helldunkel Warrior - Hufschmid Guitars Warrior, Art begets Art

by on 01-14-2020 12:59 PM I don't do reviews. I'm cynical and generally find most readily available commodities unexceptional. This guitar is different and this is why. Art begets Art. This guitar isn't the product...Read more on Audiofanzine

Solar Guitars GF1.7FBB - Prestige Solar with Quality Upgrades and Features

by on 01-12-2020 04:01 AM [b]Sound[/b] What I notice with the pickups is that there is no obvious bass, midrange or treble that dominates, regardless of the pickup position. Certainly the neck pickup is darker and warmer t...Read more on Audiofanzine

BluGuitar Amp1 Iridium Edition - Four Channel, 100-Watts with different Hard Rock/Metal Voicings

by on 01-08-2020 08:22 AM [b]SOUND[/b] If you’re into various genres of Hard Rock and Metal, this is such a great solution for achieving a myriad of tones in such a small package. Having access to Rock, Hard Rock and Metal...Read more on Audiofanzine

TC Electronic Drip Spring Reverb - faulty

by on 01-05-2020 10:26 AM I purchased this pedal used..the seller said he only used it twice....it does look like new....is has good response but a major flaw with it,,which for me makes it unusable is,,the drop in volume,,...Read more on Audiofanzine

Foxgear Multitune - I don't think it works

by on 01-03-2020 04:40 AM Have a brace of fine acoustic / electric guitars. Use multiple tunings and was hopeful but, so far, it doesn't seem to work as promised. I can see all the strings but when you tune it doesn't trac...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha EG303 - Yamaha EG 303

by on 01-03-2020 01:18 AM An excelent guitar for the price. I've got the Yamaha eg-303 for about 20 years ago brand new, I had tested the squier strato, tele, epiphone lesPaul special model and the Yamaha pacific at the tim...Read more on Audiofanzine

Harley Benton CST-24T - Perfect except for the tuners

by on 01-02-2020 05:12 PM Ampifier Peavey Triple XXX Combo Behringer digital delay, Danelectro Flange. If they would have used quality tuners, this guitar would put PR$ on notice. The Roswell HAF (PAF 59 knockoff) pickups a...Read more on Audiofanzine

Yamaha FG720SL - First Guitar Last Guitar

by on 12-31-2019 08:24 PM I am older and wanted to learn how to play and my wife purchased it for Christmas. Being Left handed left me limited options and I did my homework and fell upon this particular model for a quality...Read more on Audiofanzine

Stanton Magnetics T.120 - T120 Build quality.

by on 12-29-2019 02:58 PM Having recently purchased my T120, I needed to fit a remote start ( via a relay). When I removed the bottom cover I was immediately very impressed by the way this deck is engineered. All aspects of...Read more on Audiofanzine

Ibanez EDB605 - After fifteen years... yes, it's that good.

by on 12-28-2019 07:20 PM Tone for days, reliable, versatile, comfortable and nearly indestructible. I've been loving this Ibanez as my main bass for 15 years. Battery life is amazing. Needs intonation about every five year...Read more on Audiofanzine

Vox AC100CPH - This amp beats a Orange , Marshall , Fender, and Mesa Boogie

by on 12-27-2019 10:59 PM This Vox AC100CPH was my first real amp in 10 years since 2004 when i stopped . Then I started playing in a band again in 2014 when i bought the Vox used for ! $300 . Been buying other amps tryi...Read more on Audiofanzine

Hufschmid Guitars Atys - Hufschmid Atys 6 string

by on 12-27-2019 01:38 PM This guitar was my first headless built by Patrick Hufschmid, and I have to say that it is incredible. At the time I secured my build slot for this guitar I already owned a few other Hufschmid guit...Read more on Audiofanzine