Wonky Loop, Help and Feedback apreciated.

Oriax

Hey there!

So this is a loop for a wonky beat i'm trying to complete. All the elements of the track are in this loop, what I need is a little advice on how i should structure the beat and what to add or remove. Any feedback and help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Alright i just finished the track. First track ever, no mixing or mastering.

Last edited:
On the intro you should have the kick and snare pattern playing along with the piano, then have the shakers slowly fade in and afterwards the synths come in. That's how i would do it, nice beat. :)

RavenPro - gave you good advice, make it longer though. I usually add things every 4th/ 8th bar

Feel like you're missing hi-hats. Could vary the drum pattern a little more. The wonky here is very present and I like where you're going with this!

This sounds dark and nice, like dubstep. Nice how you play with the snares. I totally agree with Raven.

Returning the feed!

I enjoy peoples first tracks ever made. I think this is great cus your exploring your own style and sounds like you got real weird with the beat haha. I love those wobbles! Im listening on some headphones, but I feel like those wobbles could use a touch of a low sub bass underneath! Keep it up!

Back