Usually I don't want help when finding a sample/song, but....

pumppuhaulikkomies

Crate Digger
...this is driving me crazy. the song/artist title im looking for is from a Bruce Lee movie. The movie is called "Big Boss"... you might think "why doesnt this fagg0t just google the soundtrack of it?" ..here's why: there's 3 DIFFERENT SOUNDTRACKS FOR THE DAMN MOVIE. one for Mandarin -language version (Wang Fu-ling), second one for English -Dub version (Peter Thomas) and third one for Cantonese version (Joseph Koo).

im hoping there's some bruce lee fans who can help me out. here's the song:

around: 7:00 - 9:00

don't mind the titties.

i wanna learn more about the composer and maybe find that song with better quality.

If you have another way to let us know what you're talking about i'm sure someone can find it for you.I have the OST by Koo and Ling so it might be one of those.

Actually i pulled the movie up and if it's the track i think you're talking about towards the end it's probably this..........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Ksa6B_hS0

Peace

Last edited:
no actually it's from the scene where Bruce Lee passes out drunk and the prostitute shows her titties and makes love with Bruce :D I heard that song when me and my friend we're watching the movie and i was like "oooh, oooooh shiiiit!" ...he must've think i'm perv

Back