triton midi to mpc please help meeeeeeeee !!!

demowon

Hi all i know there has been alot of posts regarding this but nothing covering my issue could help.still cant get my head around this any help would be deeply appreciated,,

i want to use my triton keyboard as a sound module and sequence in the mpc 2500 ive got my midi connections all good and can record a sequence playing the keys on the triton,my triton is set to internal,local setting is off..on the 2500 midi not drum programme set to off track 1 1a this works fine but when i go to move onto another track say 2,2a it effects my sound on track 1..whut the *#!**#! ive spent mad hours trying to fix this!!this is the reason ive stayed away from midi all these years is i cant get it to work the way i want it thanks for any help or direction.

You have to setup the triton so that each track has its own midi channel. track 1 channel 1 track 2 channel 2 ect. that way when you change channels on the mpc it will correspond with what the mpc is sending. Id also turn off internal on the triton and send it via midi because that timing will be important

Whudup Xabiton..thanks very much for your response, could you walk a brother through the steps of setting it up on the triton?
thanks for your help.

Id love to but I dont own a triton keyboard. I have a trinity rack which is very different. I dont have enough experience with Tritons to remember how to do it. Try the manual its free at www.korg.com

Back