stock plugin mastering

Are you serious? A picture from after he was nominated for an Aria, what do you think he STARTED on and became famous on? Sure wasn't what was in that picture.

And what about the hundreds of other independent artists who are now huge stars. They didn't get big by having expensive gear FIRST.

Music isn't about who has the best and most expensive gear. And neither is mastering. It's about the product you put out...

And I never said I use stock plugins lol. I was merely answering the OPs question.

You can choose to believe all of what you have posted if you want... as is anyone else browsing this forum. To be honest it sounds like something your typical audiophile would say about analog v digital, but that's irrelevant. I'll stick with the research I did in school, my Emmy award-winning professors, other professors, my own ears, and my common sense in regards to knowledge of human perception.

To those wondering about the original question, know how your tools work so that you can make your own decisions without the need to consult others. Continue to seek guidance as needed!

You can choose to believe all of what you have posted if you want... as is anyone else browsing this forum. To be honest it sounds like something your typical audiophile would say about analog v digital, but that's irrelevant. I'll stick with the research I did in school, my Emmy award-winning professors, other professors, my own ears, and my common sense in regards to knowledge of human perception.

To those wondering about the original question, know how your tools work so that you can make your own decisions without the need to consult others. Continue to seek guidance as needed!

This. Exactly this. Thank you.

Back