Steinberg UR22 advice

Os78

Hi, I recently been bought some bx5 d2 monitors. I have been researching audio interfaces and previously had a short list of focusrite 2i2, Steinberg UR22 and the NO komplete 6.

I use a mpk49 midi controller along with FL10 and cubase 5 (soon to get cubase 7.5) and I am due to get the korg volca series bass and beats to be precise.

I won't lie and say I am clued up on audio interfaces but I have read that the ur22 has the best sample rate, does this mean a better sound quality of the production than the others mentioned? I was under the impression audio interfaces just gave you better output so you can mix better! Not that they improve the quality of the recordings.

Also I read the ur22 is not compatible with Windows Vista. If this is the case I will have to look at other ones. Any suggestions? (if true)

judging by my requirements can anyone recommend what would suit me? I would like to keep it under £120 but previously considered the komplete 6, so if it's the right one I'm prepared to go higher.

much appreciated.

Back