Skype fraud .. lost 6 phone numbers,10 channels and all money in account plus 15

owen12gold

For every company/person that relies on Skype numbers this should be a big concern your numbers might just vanish and skype "support" will not "support" you to get them back at all.
This is a long story toked about 16 hours with skype so called chat support .. actually I could call them time wasters since no support provided but loosing time .
All facts in this story can be proved with chats history with skype so called support.
In a few words we were preparing a voip server based on asterisk using 6 phone numbers and 10 channels from skype "business manager" for our customer.
The server was supposed to be inbound server for an radio advertising campaign that had funds of 15000 usd for first day .
Everything was working ok till 10 hours before first advertising. About this time a colleague noticed that numbers were not connecting anymore.
I've tested with an other skype business manager account and the numbers from that account were connecting ok while the original ones were not.
We've contacted skype support mentioning the importance of having the numbers back working as soon as possible and they could not offer any
answer just mentioning an locked account .. reason of ???!!!???? .. not known .. the account was owned by a US company that bought 6 phone numbers,
10 channels and credited the account with about 100 usd for calls ..
Since we had the time pressure on us for getting the numbers back online we've tried to move them from one business account to other one ...
but guess what .. !!!! by this move the original account that hold 6 phone numbers,10 voip channels and about 100 dollars vanished .. !!!!!
It just got vanished .. !!!! skype ???? after all this we have spent over 16 hours with the "helpful" (or rather not helpful) skype chat support
where after big debates they started from telling us to wait a "tier 3" guy for about 1 hour and ended to say that they can't help !!!!!!!!
I have all this chats saved and we have spoken with
Jhoanna D. C.
Ignacio B.
James L.
Kristine Allen C
Victor S.
Jackie Lyn D. G.
and some others I think but is hard to search by history.
Their so called "help" was useless and just waisted our time and money Jackie Lyn D. G. also pointed that skype
does not have a phone support in order to lower the costs but is really HARD for me to understand how our numbers were gone .. and accept this as answer.
so guys if you buy numbers from skype and they just disappear .. don't contact skype to get them back fast because you picked
an low price carrier so .. bad luck ..
I'm writing this lines almost about 1 week since catastrophe (from my point of view) but I can prove with saved chats and I'll send those
chats to everybody interested in this subject .. even that my customer's attorneys are already handling this the damages but I've recommended skype
and since it turned out as this I can't just stand back .. so dear Skype friends employees .. you have my word that this post will get to at least
1000 forums .. paid posts by me .. so everybody will understand why not to use your services as I did ..
You can contact me at office at topsoft.ro for further details and chats transcriptions.

Back