Sequencer for Tech/Deep House (Windows 7)

CDLMonline

Hey
First thx to everyone reading my post! And for giving me advice!!

My question is which sequencer software would be the best for me to produce Tech House, Deep House and a little bit of Tribal House & Progressive House?

I am using Windows 7 as my operator system.

I like the sequencer to be a professional program on which I could stick on some years for professional use!

I prefer it to create my own sound and I don't really like it to use so many presets...

please help me out!!

I'd be happy for every honest suggestion!!

Greets and thank you sooooooooo much

CDLM (Couleur de la musique)

any of the main programs can do what you want, FL Studio tends to be a popular starter one while cubase, reason and ableton are really popular too. best to google em really and try out the demos if possible :)

any of the main programs can do what you want, FL Studio tends to be a popular starter one while cubase, reason and ableton are really popular too. best to google em really and try out the demos if possible :)

okay thx...
I think I'll take for first a freeware sequencer because I haven't got the money yet for a good sequencer like cubase or ableton..

okay thx...
I think I'll take for first a freeware sequencer because I haven't got the money yet for a good sequencer like cubase or ableton..

in that case try Reaper, then demo never expires apart from a nag screen after 30 days and everything works like the full registered version

okay... I'll try it out but I've found something better:

this sequencer is definetly the best freeware sequencer:
Zynewave Podium Free

Type it into google and it will come for sure :)

Supports VST, and works like cubase, as it looks like...
Until now I recognized nothing missing, also has a wave editor... piano roll (lol of course)..

Try out this one if you need a freeware sequencer too!!

and: this nag screen I just have to click okay okay and then I can just continue? and it will come again after 30 days? and I am able to bounce(export) my track as an mp3 or wav with the demo?

Last edited:
the nag screen will appear everytime u open reaper after 30 days, just wait for it to countdown. demo works just like the full version, if you want to export to mp3 u need to download the lame_enc.dll codec. then stick it in the main reaper directory and set it up in reapers settings. if you decide to stick with reaper then consider buying a licence :)

Reaper is great...I've had it for a few months but really just started mixing stuff in it....the 30 day trial has expired, but like rayzer said, that does not mean you have limited or no access to the program......as far as i know the demo is the same as the full version. the only thing i dont really like about Reaper is its stock synthesizer...I cant stand it lol..only 1 osc...so gotta load up a bunch of them to get a nice thick sounding synth...too much work, so I just load up a VST...Reaper is great...

But I think I'll also check out Zynewave since I'm always interested in quality, free DAWS

Back