sampling on the mpc 2000

Cyfe

i just got a basic question.

i know there isnt any autochopping or anything like that. but when u manually chop a sample is there any way to set it to cut off the other samples u play?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Go to programs -> params -> press open window on overlaps -> hit the pads you wish to mute off with the pad selected

thanks dude, saved this mpcs life cuz i was gon get rid of the *****
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

but is there a way to mute assign the entire bank? im so stuck on that lol
No, you gotta do it that way. I usually use only note off on everything else but drums myself, so there's no need to adjust those.

Last edited:
if u wanna mute off an entire bank then just make each pad on that bank OFF ( in the params menu ).

Back