Roland MA-15D studio monitors?

Salt-Slasher

I have been looking for a speakers to hook up to a UX2 interface so that I can jam with guitar,bass, and keys out the Studio Monitors.

I do plan to record a little bit, but I mainly plan on using amplitube for guitar, ableton for keys, and Line 6 software for the Bass.

I want to get a pair of studio monitors under 200$, so I have been looking at Fostex PM0.4, Alesis M1 Active(usb version also) and now Roland MA-15D.

I have had a hard time choosing because I have also been debating on getting Powered PA cabinets/Stage Monitors like the Kustom KPC10P's.

But I just wanted to ask which of all these speakers would you get???

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

I forgot to add, the Behringer B1030A's that I found that are $200 exaclty are also canidates.

Then I wanted to add, that I have a windows 7 ultimate 64bit computer.

and my Jam Room is about 11ft x 10ft and is downstairs, *this is why I didn't think I needed pa speakers, cause studio monitors are probably loud enough in a room like this.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

I just realized that the Behringer B1030a, is actually on an extreme sell!

I was wondering what it was cause I was looking at 150$ for a pair, not the speakers in the 150$ per unit caliber.

But I guess never mind, cause if I can get 150$ per speakers, for 199$ for a pair, then I am in luck!

Thanks for any reply anyways.

Back