roland fantom x and roland juno g

lilcombs3

Hey ppls.. whats good? basically i want to buy a workstation for my mpc.. im buyin it in a week.. basically my decision is between the roland fantom x8 and the korg m3.. the problem is i have a buddy that owns a juno g and i hate the living **** outta that thing.. i just found out the juno g and the x8 have the same processor engine.. does this mean they have all the same sounds? if anybody knows can they give me some differences about the 2?? also i want to kno what you would recomend between the korg m3 and roland fantom.. im doin hip hop and dance tracks.. thanks and much love to all my ppls

man the dream set up i'm working towards is a mpc5k with a fantom x8 lol

i'm interested in what some members have on this as well bump

fantom and m3 are 2 diff boards when it comes 2 ease of use. fantom has some juno sounds but overall fantom is way better than juno. both m3 and fantom are crazy workstations. I have fantom n my boy got m3. m3 is hella complicated but It has very nice sounds however fantom x also has its own thing. I'd say it's better 2 get fantom x tho cuz it's way cheaper than m3. used fantoms x is around 1000$ while m3s, even used ones r still over 2Gz.

Back